Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2005, 06:55 PM

Default Empire Poker Reload Bonus Inquiry.

Recently when I logged in, I saw a reload bonus for 15% up to $100. The bonuscode was GET15, which expires August 25th. Again, when I opened Empire Poker, there is a reload bonus for 100% up to $100 from August 22nd-24th, bonuscode PLAYAUG.
My question is would I be able to make two qualifying deposits, let's say $1000 and use the bonus code GET15 and then another $1000 deposit for PLAYAUG and have both deposit bonuses going? I believe it's called "stacking".
I have seen that term before. Am i using the term "stacking" correctly? What does it mean, if I am using it out of context.

Sorry for the recent bonus inquiries and taking up precious space in the Internet Gambling forum. I am pretty new to participating in bonuses as I just concentrate on rakeback.
Old 08-21-2005, 07:06 PM

Default Re: Empire Poker Reload Bonus Inquiry.

[ QUOTE ]
Recently when I logged in, I saw a reload bonus for 15% up to $100. The bonuscode was GET15, which expires August 25th. Again, when I opened Empire Poker, there is a reload bonus for 100% up to $100 from August 22nd-24th, bonuscode PLAYAUG.
My question is would I be able to make two qualifying deposits, let's say $1000 and use the bonus code GET15 and then another $1000 deposit for PLAYAUG and have both deposit bonuses going? I believe it's called "stacking".
I have seen that term before. Am i using the term "stacking" correctly? What does it mean, if I am using it out of context.

Sorry for the recent bonus inquiries and taking up precious space in the Internet Gambling forum. I am pretty new to participating in bonuses as I just concentrate on rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you would....but you need to make the qualifying deposit on the GET15 within the next 5 hours as the other bonus goes live and both bonuses are available only on your first deposit within the period that the bonus is live.

So, deposit now for GET15....clear as much as you can by Wednesday, then go ahead and deposit for the other.

PS: Do not withdraw any money from Empire or you will not be eligible for either bonus until after you ahve made the qualifying deposits for both.

This is stacking to a T.