Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2005, 03:45 PM

Default Re: call this all-in?

This is a call, for the reasons already stated by the other people who said call.
Old 11-18-2005, 03:52 PM

Put me down as a turncoat Jakob [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img], I am always calling this push from the CO when I am sitting with 99 in the BB.

p.s. i thought the hand was totally different because of the mix up with seat postions
Old 11-18-2005, 04:00 PM

Yep I was the BB. Don't know what happend to the seat positions [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
I called and he turned over A5s, so it was a correct call at that time. But I was very uncertain whether it was standard call or not.
I am now convinced that the call was right.. thank you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-18-2005, 04:30 PM

Impossible to say without a read. Hard to put someone on a range of hands when you have no clue what his tendancies are.
Old 11-18-2005, 04:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Impossible to say without a read. Hard to put someone on a range of hands when you have no clue what his tendancies are.

[/ QUOTE ]

so uh, given the information (where he's playing, and what stakes" you make a composite read, based on the tendencies of what you know about the average player at that stakes.

other than that though, your post is entirely worthless and didn't show any signs of reading what was already posted in the thread.
Old 11-18-2005, 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so uh, given the information (where he's playing, and what stakes" you make a composite read, based on the tendencies of what you know about the average player at that stakes.

other than that though, your post is entirely worthless and didn't show any signs of reading what was already posted in the thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

You classify everyone at the same stakes the same way? I find it hard to believe that knowing what he has done the past few hands (whether hes been a push bot, or folded the past 10) is worthless.
Old 11-18-2005, 04:44 PM

sigh.

c
Old 11-18-2005, 04:47 PM

This attitude with lead to a lot of interesting discussion around here. Maybe we should have another forumbot who should reply to all posts with "Depends on reads on the villain", then close the thread?
Old 11-18-2005, 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This attitude will lead to a lot of interesting discussion around here. Maybe we should have another forumbot who should reply to all posts with "Depends on reads on the villain", then close the thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

Or maybe the OP could give us a few words on reads, instead of making this an ESPN Holdem or Foldem commercial.
Old 11-18-2005, 04:56 PM

Can yoo be my spellcheckar? And gremmar too plis.