Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2005, 02:51 AM

Default Re: what are your stats?

I'm at 29 hands
Limit = 100/200
VP$IP = 17.24
PF Raise = 13.79
AF-TOT = 2.33
33.42 bb/100 hands
Old 11-27-2005, 03:52 AM

What the hell is OWP?

Since you want a reason why your win rate is crazy, I'll just say that tons of people here that are playing high limits agree that 4BB/100 is unsustainable long-term at $2/4. Plenty of them made 2BB/100.

Also you can be winning at a pretty high rate when you decide to move up. Just because I'm winning 4BB/100 when I start playing higher doesn;t mean 4BB/100 is my "true" winrate.

Part of the problem evaluating winrates is that they're nonconstant. Just be happy with anything >0.
Old 11-27-2005, 03:55 AM

35/26/35
Old 11-27-2005, 05:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nope, never said I was better than anyone but at least I dont waste my time posting in other peoples threads just for the purpose of being negative.

Your last sentence is yet another assumption based on some facts that you just have no idea about. And I wasnt talking about "Internet Pros", I was talking about real professional players that have enough skill to play at a much higher level...

Most "internet pros" are not good enough to play anything above 20-40, and they have no need to because there is plenty of money to be made at that level and below for most of them it's not like they were making 60K or more in their real jobs anyway.

Dude, Im almost sure that you probally spend so much time being a moron and stroking your own ego and so less time actually observing what people are up to (so you can take their money), that you probally are a weak poker player anyway.

If you think you are better than me, actually provide some discussion instead of your moronic ramblings, as well as your last sentence which is little more than ambigious obvious nonsense. You are probally a slow reader anyway so Im sure you cant keep up.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok i am officially sure that you are

1) the dumbest poster not talking about sites conspiring to rig games

2) the worst judge of character via a messageboard of all time

please do the world a favor. quit poker and start 8 tabling solitaire.
Old 11-27-2005, 05:46 AM

here are mine...are they good? how can i improve? my winrate is the same in the long run, actually a little bit higher, i guess ive been running bad.

PS there's a forum for this stuff. Brags, beats, and variance.
Old 11-27-2005, 01:04 PM

Nope, I didnt just assume anything.

First of all from your posts I figured you were some immature punk age 18-22. (and no Im not saying everyone that age is immature)

And then I read your website: Adam22

Im sure you dont see it because you are blind, but anyone else would get a big kick out of it because it's so moronic.... (or they will be bored because anyone who spends time stroking his own ego like that is lame)
Old 11-27-2005, 01:20 PM

Stick to NL2000, you suck at the others.
Old 11-27-2005, 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Now I understand that everyone will lose money in the blinds, but is it possible to see how much you are losing so you know if you are losing too much or not?

[/ QUOTE ]

Try the filters section in pokertracker (on General screen) and click the "In a Blind" button, or the Positions tab and look at the ones marked BB and SB. Oh and play more hands before it really means anything.

Enjoy!
Old 11-27-2005, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm at 29 hands
Limit = 100/200
VP$IP = 17.24
PF Raise = 13.79
AF-TOT = 2.33
33.42 bb/100 hands

[/ QUOTE ]

Great job!
Old 11-27-2005, 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nope, I didnt just assume anything.

First of all from your posts I figured you were some immature punk age 18-22. (and no Im not saying everyone that age is immature)

And then I read your website: Adam22

Im sure you dont see it because you are blind, but anyone else would get a big kick out of it because it's so moronic.... (or they will be bored because anyone who spends time stroking his own ego like that is lame)

[/ QUOTE ]

i think you're right and i would much rather read your website which i assume focuses entirely on 6000 hand win rate essays.

you need to face it that you have posted the single stupidest thing EVER on this board and no one will ever forgive you for it.