Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2005, 11:47 AM

Default getting a new account

hey, I used to have an account on party but i recently cashed out all my money,I I was going to set up a rackeback account on empire or something but ive just come back from my holidays and found out about the whole skins debacle. I multi table the sit n go's on party. If i'm setting up a new account should I just redeposit some money on party and just face having no rakeback or is there a way to still get rakeback on party. Or should i just leave party and go to UB or somewhere else and set up a rakeback account there. i'm not sure what would be best and whats even legal. any info would be cool.
Old 10-19-2005, 11:50 AM

Default Re: getting a new account

legal wise... you wont get rakeback on party. i am sure there are some affils who are offering it, but no doubt they will be shut down sooner or later.

if you want rakeback (you think rakeback has more EV than game selection) then go play on ub. should not be hard at all to find an affiliate who offers ub.
Old 10-20-2005, 10:29 AM

Default Re: getting a new account

o.k fair enough rakeback on party is not an option. So I guess what i'm asking is better EV to play on party without rakeback or to go 2 UB r Empire with rakeback.I play the 11's in party and 8 table, what are the regulars doing?? cheers