Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 11-28-2005, 06:25 PM

Default Eurobet mods?

Hi. I am playing on Eurobet to clear that 600 dollar bonus. I was just wondering if anyone could hook me up with a link on where to get a skin from to make the software look more like party poker or just better in general. Thnx
Old 11-28-2005, 06:56 PM

Default Re: Eurobet mods?

anyone?
Old 11-28-2005, 10:45 PM

I think you are screwed, I made a change to the table image the other day(after the changeover) and had the folder with the images open when I logged on to see the software reset all the images to default. If anyone knows a way around this, please advise.
Old 11-28-2005, 11:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think you are screwed, I made a change to the table image the other day(after the changeover) and had the folder with the images open when I logged on to see the software reset all the images to default. If anyone knows a way around this, please advise.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but it's a pain. Once the program is done loading but before you log in, you can overwrite the table image and it will hold for that session.

It really sucks that you have to do this every single time.
Old 11-29-2005, 12:13 AM

wow, first time playing on this site and i already have a headache. I can't see a damn thing going on. Luckily, the players their are willing to call you down with crap or i would be really annoyed right now.
Old 11-29-2005, 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but it's a pain. Once the program is done loading but before you log in, you can overwrite the table image and it will hold for that session.

It really sucks that you have to do this every single time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, maybe you can do this with the sounds, too. I like having the "its your turn" sound and the "hurry up" sound, but the rest really suck, so I end up turning sounds off, which leaves you just the "hurry up" sound.
Old 11-29-2005, 01:04 AM

once the game is loaded up (but before logged in), delete all the sounds but those two ("hurry up" and "your turn").

I'd already done the same thing, as I found the sounds even more obnoxious than the graphics.