Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2005, 04:20 AM

Default return of sup bro

sup bro wants everyone to know that sup bro is back at 2+2. sup bro forgot his old password because he recently moved to a new part of town and a new condo bros. when you're all county in 1995 you are used to living the good life.

sup bro woke up early today to get in a good workout in at the gym bros . after hitting the weightroom like no other, sup bro got a shower and decided to do some christmas shopping.

first sup bro stopped by cost cutters for a quick haircut because sup bro likes to stay well groomed. of course when sup bro walks in, the place goes nuts. everyone wants to cut sup bros hair but sup bro picks the girl with the largest rack. sup bro sits down, gives the girl a sup smile ,and tells her to use the hair clippers with the #2 adjustment. broads love it when sup bro takes control. after a few minutes, sup bro was looking all county,

next sup bro decided to hit walmart hard. on the way sup bro saw some poor homeless bum and the bum let out a "sup bro?" sup bro reached into his pocket for a dollar. sup bro is a role model in the community and likes to help out all his fans. the bum smiled and tried to shake sup bros hand but the bum smelled bad so sup bro just threw the money on the ground and kept going.

walmart was packed bro and sup bro knew he was going to get mobbed if he walked out in the open, so sup bro kept his head down and put on an old baseball cap. it pained sup bro to put a hat over his wonderful haircut but there was nothing sup bro could do bros. sup bro had business to attend to.

shopping was a success bro because sup bro found some good sh*t in the clearance section. sup mom got a new robe and sup dad some tools that were returned. the robe had a slight stain on the bottom left side, but sup mom has bad eyesight so she will never notice. sup sister got some clothes on sale that sup bro knows are too small, but sup sis will be flattered because she'll think sup bro thinks she's not fat. sup bros older bro got the longest yard on dvd, but sup bro will use nero to burn that film for himself, bros.

sup bro had a long day and needed to relieve some stress bro, so he called up his ex. of course you all know it was sup bro who dumped her back in the day. and as always when sup bro called she couldn't wait to come over.

when sup ex arrived she tried telling sup bro all about her day but sup bro didn't want to hear any of it. sup bro said "be silent and do your thing." bro, she did her thing and did it well. of course sup bro made sure his lady an enormous orgasm cause sup bro owns the bedroom like he owned offensive lines in 1995. however sup bro doesn't cuddle broads after the deed so he sent sup ex home.

sup bro finished the night by downing some guinness and watching sportscenter. just another day in the life of a living legend.

sup bro?
Old 12-22-2005, 04:22 AM

Default Re: return of sup bro

SB!
Old 12-22-2005, 04:24 AM

lame faux-gimmick. The real Sup Bro? is a far better writer, almost Hemingway-esq. Of course Hemingway didn't have as many tackles for losses in 1995.
Old 12-22-2005, 04:25 AM

I think that was pure sup broness.

Sup!
Old 12-22-2005, 04:25 AM

sup bro!

I picked up a authentic "sup bro" jersey the other day. All the bitches flock when I wear it. For that I thank you.
Old 12-22-2005, 04:26 AM

sup bro.
Old 12-22-2005, 04:27 AM

Meh. Nowhere near as good as the originals. But if the real sup bro is listening...

sup bro?
Old 12-22-2005, 04:31 AM

sup, bro?
Old 12-22-2005, 04:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
sup bro!

I picked up a authentic "sup bro" jersey the other day. All the bitches flock when I wear it. For that I thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]
I wear my Sup bro t-shirt all the time. Even people that don't play poker say "sup bro?" to me. It makes me feel awesome.
Old 12-22-2005, 04:38 AM

You will not be allowed to steal sup bro's gimmick account.

sup bro is smart enough to know he can request a temporary password and have it mailed to him by 2+2.
Closed Thread