Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-23-2005, 02:52 AM

Default GT vs PAHud???

Can anyone give me reasons why PAHud is better than GT. I have been using GT for a long time and it has all the stats I need. Its crappy, not appealing to the eye, but heck its free. What does hud have that GT does not
Old 12-23-2005, 05:47 AM

Default Re: GT vs PAHud???

they are not even in the same ballpark so it is almost silly to attempt a comparison.

i used to play paradise but since i've been spoiled by pahud i rarely go back to gt+ only sites....yes, this is back-handed request for paradise support.

try and wrap this one into your gt+ addled self:
-folds to bet on flop/turn/river
-goes to showdown % and wins at showdown %

right now you are essentially driving a fred flinstone car but for a mere $25 why not drive the ferrari of HUDs?

things like seeing your opponents mucked cards after the showdown, approx. 30 different stats to choose from including a much improved measure for aggression (most of which you can colour-code based on your own specific ranges) and absolutely top-notch customer support from pokerace josh.....you simply cannot go wrong.

seriously, go to pokeracesoftware.com and don't waste any more time in the stone-age.

if you have any doubts i suggest doing a couple searches of this forum for PAHUD. you will see how well received it has been across the board.

in fact, i doubt there are many (if any) detractors out there.

cheers,
sean
Old 12-23-2005, 12:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
they are not even in the same ballpark so it is almost silly to attempt a comparison.

i used to play paradise but since i've been spoiled by pahud i rarely go back to gt+ only sites....yes, this is back-handed request for paradise support.

try and wrap this one into your gt+ addled self:
-folds to bet on flop/turn/river
-goes to showdown % and wins at showdown %

right now you are essentially driving a fred flinstone car but for a mere $25 why not drive the ferrari of HUDs?

things like seeing your opponents mucked cards after the showdown, approx. 30 different stats to choose from including a much improved measure for aggression (most of which you can colour-code based on your own specific ranges) and absolutely top-notch customer support from pokerace josh.....you simply cannot go wrong.

seriously, go to pokeracesoftware.com and don't waste any more time in the stone-age.

if you have any doubts i suggest doing a couple searches of this forum for PAHUD. you will see how well received it has been across the board.

in fact, i doubt there are many (if any) detractors out there.

cheers,
sean

[/ QUOTE ]
What he said. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
-Sam
Old 12-23-2005, 05:27 PM

Default Similarly, PlayerView vs. PAHUD

I purchased Playerview about 8 months ago. Now I rarely see as much as a mention about it on these forums. What advantages does PAHUD offer over playerview? Should I abandon Playerview in lieu of PAHUD?

-Shaggy
Old 12-27-2005, 05:56 AM

I haven't used PAHUD but I can tell you Josh is an amazing guy and he will answer your questions. He certainly has answered mine and that's the kind of software developer you want to buy a product from.

If it were not for the poor response I got from Poker Tracker I have no doubt I would have PAHUD.
Old 12-27-2005, 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't used PAHUD but I can tell you Josh is an amazing guy and he will answer your questions. He certainly has answered mine and that's the kind of software developer you want to buy a product from.

If it were not for the poor response I got from Poker Tracker I have no doubt I would have PAHUD.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the kind words, but I have to say that Pat offers better support for PokerTracker than I do for PA Hud. What kind of problems did you have with PT?
Old 12-27-2005, 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can anyone give me reasons why PAHud is better than GT. I have been using GT for a long time and it has all the stats I need. Its crappy, not appealing to the eye, but heck its free. What does hud have that GT does not

[/ QUOTE ]

I could understand your argument if PAHUD were $500, but $25? C'mon.

Even Pat at PokerTracker, if given truth serum, would tell you that PAHUD is vastly superior.

While you're scrolling down the list of players to populate your GT table, we're concentrating on the game. Not to mention the Mucked cards feature, which alone is worth the price of admission.

I predict that PT will eventually merge w/ PAHUD, drop GT and become one program.
Old 12-27-2005, 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
While you're scrolling down the list of players to populate your GT table, we're concentrating on the game. Not to mention the Mucked cards feature, which alone is worth the price of admission.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I still am using GT+, and haven't used PAHud yet, so I can't compare them. But what the heck is this comment referring to? I've never had to scroll through any list of players when using GT+. I select the table, and the stats for all players appear.

Bobby
Old 12-27-2005, 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I still am using GT+, and haven't used PAHud yet, so I can't compare them. But what the heck is this comment referring to? I've never had to scroll through any list of players when using GT+. I select the table, and the stats for all players appear.

Bobby

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a difference between GT and GT+.