Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2005, 09:48 PM

Default Re: Best Vegas Steak Dinner

I went there and it was good. It was a touch over priced, and our server was a thug, but I would go back.
Old 12-11-2005, 02:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Of course I am from Texas, so, I'm used to the best angus beef in the world, seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, you need to visit places that have endless miles of corn fields for some good corn fed beef. I've been to a few remote steakhouses in Iowa that just kick ass with the local product.

As for the Circus Circus steak, I'd rather eat lesser beef in a non-hellhole.

(Oops, insert Iowa/hellhole joke here).

[/ QUOTE ]

100% agree with that. I'm from Texas as well, but best steak I've ever eaten was at a shwanky place called "Mahogany's" in Omaha, NE. Hands down and it's not even close to anything I've eaten in Texas. 20oz bone in filet for $50 bones. Nothing can touch it.
Old 12-11-2005, 03:06 AM

we ate at nine and the food was super super good, but it was way too noisy/loud.
Old 12-11-2005, 05:00 AM

Craftsteak was pretty damn awesome. Not just the steak, but the side dishes as well. I ate peppers and enjoyed them for like the first time ever.
Old 12-11-2005, 10:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The Benihana at like the Hilton or whatever is pretty good. I'm pretty sure a fat guy who loves to eat could find the meal most delicious (as well as skinny punks who hate eating).

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? We ate at both this place and at TI's steakhouse. Benihana is your average run of the mill habachi steakhouse. TI had an incredible seafood cocktail. The seabass which was a special that evening was, well, quite frankly I have had better in Columbus Ohio. As far as the steaks go, I remember Raptor saying that steaks are better in Texas.

[/ QUOTE ]

Benihaha was better IMO. But chefs swinging knives close to the people I eat with is a major +. Although I loved what I got at TI but it wasn't steak...and it was smothered in sauces and gravy...anyway, I realized later my advice was pretty awful in this thread. I'll admit it. I still think Benihana is a good time!

Most people at that other place didn't even like their meal...and that seafood thing was ok but nowhere near great. Sucks to have lived right next to SF for so long, [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Yugo! beni is not a steakhouse!!!!

n00b

I ate an over rated meal at the Wynn, good although m'eh.SW Steakhouse is where I ate.