Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Other Gambling Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2003, 08:07 PM

Default scalfies obvious play nba...

[img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] spurs -6..you'll kick yourself...big blo-out..gl [img]/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/cool.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img]
Old 06-04-2003, 11:41 PM

Default Re: scalfies obvious play nba...

Nice call.

I was set to bet the Nets, but after reading too much hype on ESPN.com, I decided to bet the under. 106 points in the second half scuttled that. [img]/forums/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
Old 06-04-2003, 11:54 PM

Default Gr8 Call scalf...

MoneyMaker [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ...lol...gl
Old 06-05-2003, 02:05 AM

Default Re: scalfies obvious play nba...

You didn't just listen to me and accept the Nets are overmatched? [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

So funny after the game a lot of the pundits that talked about 7 games and tough series to call were talking about all the edges the Spurs have and how if they dictate their game it will be over quickly. I thought it was obvious, but these guys were trying to tell me it was close, I think just trying to convince themselves that it could be compelling and competitive. Whatever. Maybe the Spurs play bad a game or two, but if they want the title its theirs for the easy taking. They just have too many matchup edges and the Nets need K-Mart for too much when he has to stop and go up against Duncan.

The nice thing about Duncan is he is as dominant and tough to stop as Shaq, but he doesn't run over people by laying a shoulder into them to do it. He beats them with his variety of moves and tricks and has range Shaq could only dream of. I am tired of the Shaq is always the MVP argument or the best player in the game, if Shaq wanted that respect from me he would lose about 40 pounds and figure out how to make a basket outside 8 feet. Duncan should get the respect as being the best right now and to think what age he is, man he could easily be in the top 5 players all time by the time he is finished.