Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2005, 11:05 PM

Default Poker Grapher 1.3.5 error

I've been using Poker Grapher 1.3.5 without problems until yesterday. Now whenever I open it I'm getting a Microsoft.net framework error message "Index was outside the bounds of the array" I can get my graphs to come up fine but whenever I change a parameter I'm getting the same error message. If I try to look at the caluclated rakeback the program locks up.

I've tried a several different databases and get the same error for all of them. I removed then reinstalled Poker Grapher but this didn't solve the problem.

Also I recently upgraded PokerTracker to V. 2.08.00b. I was wondering if anyone had also upgraded PT and had a similiar problem, or if I needed to troubleshoot elsewhere. Thanks for the help.
Old 08-18-2005, 12:57 PM

Location: \"Let me make it nearly unanimous -- misplayed on every street.\"
Default Re: Poker Grapher 1.3.5 error

I believe Vern has more or less given up on trying to maintain the thing. I hate to say it but as PT keeps developing I suspect your going to find this being a problem more and more until it just doesn't work any longer.
Old 08-18-2005, 04:20 PM

thread hijack:

does anyone know if someone is planning to make a new poker grapher type program that will support no access db's? i know there was something thrown together on the pt forums, but i heard it was only bare bones and hard to install if u don't know what u r doing.
Old 08-18-2005, 04:42 PM

Location: \"Let me make it nearly unanimous -- misplayed on every street.\"

yes it's a psp script and runs, but is not the easiest thing to work with.

I have not heard of anyone really wanting to write and maintain something like this. It's not really something people will pay for and maintaining it is just a time sump.
Old 09-10-2005, 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I believe Vern has more or less given up on trying to maintain the thing. I hate to say it but as PT keeps developing I suspect your going to find this being a problem more and more until it just doesn't work any longer.

[/ QUOTE ]

The author of the original Poker Grapher program (known on the forums as Vern) has consented to having his software maintained and hosted on overcards.com as an open source project.

The "Array boundry exceeded error" has been fixed.

To download the 1.3.6 version of the application, go to the overcards.com Downloads page.

Bugs reported in the overcards.com Poker Grapher bug reports forum will get attention. That doesn't mean they'll get fixed, but they'll get attention.
Old 09-11-2005, 10:01 AM

There is also poker patterns which you can get from here.

It doesn't have many of the features of poker grapher but it is still a pretty nice program.
Old 09-11-2005, 11:20 AM

and it works with postgresql