Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2005, 09:14 PM

Default Poker Bot

What can anyone tell me about bots?? ive been wanting to try it for awhile but some of my friends have warned me about them so i yahoo searched them and i read on a site but David Glazen (sp??) that he has one that he claims wins all the time etc....on party poker can anyone tell me if these things are 1.actually out there....2.do they beat up reagular players quite often...3.how good are the bots?? thanks for the info im eager to start playing and you guys have a wonderfull site here might i add
Old 06-22-2005, 09:35 PM

Default Re: Poker Bot

[ QUOTE ]
im eager to start playing

[/ QUOTE ]

If that's true, then why are you looking for a bot?
Old 06-23-2005, 03:40 AM

General consensus, both here and elsewhere, seems to be that a successful money making bot probably does exist (and if it doesn't, it probably will exist within the next ten years), but you aren't going to find one for sale on the web. Don't get scammed.
Old 06-23-2005, 08:55 AM

general consensus is also that they are probably grinding away at low stake limit play rather than NL (although I think ED Miller says he's seen a winning NL short buy-in bot)
Old 06-23-2005, 07:52 PM

Im sorry i didnt proof read my post i was wondering why i got the repleays i did... i meant to say im eager to try online poker for real money which i haven't tried yet...not ive been eager to buy a bot lol...sorry for the mis understanding what i was basically trying to figure out is if alot of people have them and if they do if i had a resonable chance of winning or if they were more of just a myth of being out there cause when i searched to see if people could actually by them and the only one i found was by that david glanzen sp?? guy so i guess i was more or less just curious to find out what the chances are i would run accross one of them and if i did run accross one if people can hold there own or if the bot kind of just beats up on people.... sorry about my other post i wasnt trying to say that i was eager to buy one.
Old 06-23-2005, 07:59 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

You shouldn't be scared of bots. I can't say there aren't any, because there most certainly has to be, but if there are any, they're extremely rare, and most likely very bad players.

Go get your feet wet, try it out, good luck.