Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2005, 01:25 AM

Default Re: Fraud

when did this happen dude? pacific takes like 6 days to get money into neteller! I don't understand how they would clean out your account anyways. go to a big buy in no limit table and dump the cash on someone else who then has to withdraw? you and pacific can check your hand histories to see if that happened and then they can freeze who ever else's account. any other withdrawal will take days so pacific should be able to stop it.

Pacific is not responsible for pressing charges and putting these guys in jail, but it is obvious they should stop people from cheating their players out of their money.
Old 10-27-2005, 01:17 PM

"What recourse do I have to Pacific?"

I love this attitude. No possible way that one's own stupidity is the cause of one's own misfortune. You, Sir or Madam, should be ashamed.
Old 10-27-2005, 01:47 PM

My heart aches for you. Such a thing should not have happened to someone as intelligent and honourable as yourself, my friend.

In order to help alleviate some of the pain you are no doubt feeling, I will let you in on a special FIVE HUNDRED US DOLLARS bonus promotion that Pacific Poker is running on my behalf. The URL is www.pacificpoker.ms/idi500. Please have your usercode and password ready when you login, my friend.

Tell them Idi sent you.
Old 10-27-2005, 01:49 PM

You'll get Nigerians a bad name.
People will stop believing all those 100 million free-dollars e-mails. Think of all those poor people who will now not get their 25% cut.
Old 10-27-2005, 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My heart aches for you. Such a thing should not have happened to someone as intelligent and honourable as yourself, my friend.

In order to help alleviate some of the pain you are no doubt feeling, I will let you in on a special FIVE HUNDRED US DOLLARS bonus promotion that Pacific Poker is running on my behalf. The URL is www.pacificpoker.ms/idi500. Please have your usercode and password ready when you login, my friend.

Tell them Idi sent you.

[/ QUOTE ]

The link did not work for me. Or was its special to the OP?
Old 10-27-2005, 03:20 PM

Perhaps the best gimmick account at 2+2.
Old 10-27-2005, 03:31 PM

"What recourse do I have to Pacific?"

I love this attitude. No possible way that one's own stupidity is the cause of one's own misfortune. You, Sir or Madam, should be ashamed.

Take responsibility for your own actions.

Oh and yes that is one of the best 2+2 accts...
Old 10-27-2005, 03:32 PM

You guys are assholes.
Old 10-27-2005, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys are assholes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I gotta agree lol. I mean come on, the guy just lost his whole BR. Probably in shock as it is. Not defending his actions, it is his fault, but I don't think he needs to be told he is an idiot and mocked a zillion times to compound it.
Old 10-27-2005, 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys are assholes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the problem is that when you found out you got robbed, your first reaction is to try to find someone else responsible and to blame, rather than doing what you can at that point to salvage the situation.

What you should have done when you first found out was to call (not email) Pacific and explain the situation. They can then perhaps tell where the money went (to another's account or dumped at the table). If the former, they could easily have frozen that account while they investigate.

Instead, you came here to try to get support on blaming Pacific (not that you can enforce anything even if they're to blame) and wasted precious time. By now, the money's probably gone out of the system and unrecoverable.

I guess it's an all too typical American reaction to find blame rather than solutions.