Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-22-2005, 02:42 PM

Default Older Women

I met this girl at the jazz club last weekend. I think we had been introduced before, but we hadn't talked any. She seemed pretty cool, though, and she was cute enough, so I got her number. When she was giving it to me, she said something about, "Wow, I haven't written my number on a bar napkin in like 10 years." That was a little unexpected. I made her for about my age (a week short of 24), so I mostly wrote it off as humorous exaggeration (but also cautiously noted that if this girl hasn't had a date in a while, she may very well be crazy). I ran into her again last night. We chatted over a couple beers (she appreciates good beer - big bonus points) and really hit it off. I was watching her this time, though, for clues as to her real age. It was weird. Sometimes she'd look at me and she'd look like she was 21. And then a little bit later she'd change her demeanor in a manner that made her look more like 35. Finally, though, she comes out and asks me how old I am, and I find out that she's 31. That puts me within her range if we apply the "half your age plus 7" rule to her, but I'm still not sure how weird this is/would be.

So, I've decided to turn to OOT (may God have mercy on my soul [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ). How much older have women been that guys here have dated (or younger men, if you're gorie)? How much older would you be willing to go? What about for a one night stand (either have done, or would do)? Are there any attributes that you'd require an older woman to have above and beyond your criteria for girls your age before you'd consider getting involved with her? Any other misc. thoughts?
Old 12-22-2005, 02:45 PM

Default Re: Older Women

If she's anything like the 34 yr. old I dated, you'll learn a lot about sex. She have kids?

ScottieK

Edit: LOL I see others agree. Hell yes! *high fives all around*
Old 12-22-2005, 02:46 PM

YOU GET ALL CAPS CAUSE IT'S THAT IMPORTANT.

YOU MUST HIT THAT [censored], REPEATEDLY. SHE HAS THE BODY OF A YOUNG WOMAN STILL WITH EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE. THIS WILL BE GOOD.

(ok, now I'll read the op.)
Old 12-22-2005, 02:47 PM

Older women are much better in the sack. I went out with a 26 year old when I was 21 and I think she ditched me primarily because I was so much younger than her. I personally would have no problem dating an older woman, but I bet she would have a problem seriously dating you. With that said, I bet she will be willing to bang you. I'd say go for it and see what happens
Old 12-22-2005, 02:49 PM

ok, I just now read the op.

Older women are more experienced in most facets of life. They know what they want and don't usually play games. If this is a [censored] buddy scenario, sit back and enjoy. I don't know that I'd seriously date a women 10 years older than me, but screw? Hell yeah.
Old 12-22-2005, 02:50 PM

the only problem I can forsee is her getting tired of dating and wanting to settle down with someone. and then there's the "well why is she still single?" thing. but if you don't take it too seriously I don't see it being a problem.
Old 12-22-2005, 02:51 PM

Nope, I'm 90% sure she has no kids. Never married, I think.
Old 12-22-2005, 02:52 PM

Location: seattle!!!__ too sunny to be in a cardroom....ahhh, one more hand

Older gals rock!

b
Old 12-22-2005, 02:54 PM

Wookie,

I'm basically your age, just turned 24. here's a long but slightly amusing trip report of my last one nighter with an older woman.

from the "dickest move" thread

older women don't [censored] around, and they know what they want. it's kind of cool
Old 12-22-2005, 02:59 PM

My thought is you should care somewhat less about what OOT thinks. Sure, starting with me is okay.

Seriously, have fun. Screw rules. And chicks. If she's hot enough for you, cool. If she's cool enough for you, cool. What's gonna kill it is thinking it all up and getting all kinds of ideas that mess it up.

I will give two words of warning: biological clock. Oh, and three more: tick tick tick.

But older women are often happy to bang younger guys and can teach you a lot about basically everything. Less obnoxious than young ones usually, too. More fun to be with, if personality matters to you. Enjoy yourself.