Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 12-23-2005, 04:51 PM

Default Absolute cashout problem-audit?

I tried to do a cashout for 5k. They cancelled the withdrawal, however, they did not put the money back in the account. They said they are doing an audit on the account, and that the money will be credited back to the account after that. Did anyone else go through this? How long does this audit process take? I guess I will not be eligible for the next bonus because of this. Thanks!!
Old 12-23-2005, 06:32 PM

Default Re: Absolute cashout problem-audit?

I think this is the regular procedure withdrawing from Absolute.
Old 12-23-2005, 08:04 PM

makes me feel better. they said the audit process would take more than 48 hrs. I had to send them a DL copy and utility bill.I just do not feel comfortable that my money just dissapeared.
Old 12-24-2005, 03:46 PM

Please keep us posted on how long this takes, there is no way that this should take over 48 hours.
Old 12-24-2005, 04:22 PM

Same thing happened to me today. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-24-2005, 08:28 PM

Well, the security team e-mailed me to send them a copy of my drivers license and utility bill. I attached it to an e-mail, sent it. Then they claimed they never received it. So I sent it again. And again. No response whatsoever from them. Then I faxed it. No response. Then I e-mailed support, and they e-mailed back saying that that the security team never received the documents and that I should e-mail them. Again NO RESPONSE from them whatsoever. In the meantime my money (5k) is not there. I am getting really upset about this. Any suggestions as to what I can do??? Thanks! I e-mailed prm@absolutepoker a few times as well, no response
Old 12-24-2005, 09:26 PM

This is one of the 99 reasons why i dont play online
In B/M, I TAKE MY MONEY TO THE CAGE, and go into my pocket and.........they dnt even know my name..........GL WHIT YUR MONEY
Old 12-25-2005, 02:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, the security team e-mailed me to send them a copy of my drivers license and utility bill. I attached it to an e-mail, sent it. Then they claimed they never received it. So I sent it again. And again. No response whatsoever from them. Then I faxed it. No response. Then I e-mailed support, and they e-mailed back saying that that the security team never received the documents and that I should e-mail them. Again NO RESPONSE from them whatsoever.

[/ QUOTE ]
My experience was very similar to yours. I was sending my driver's license and bank statement to get my bank account certified for Citadel transfers. It took five attempts:

1. Claimed they never received them. Resend.

2. Claimed they never received them. Resend.

3. Received driver's license only. Resend.

4. Claimed they never received them. Resend.

5. I called 40 minutes later to inquire. Not received, but CSR walked over to security and found the fax for me.

I later discovered that the reason they "didn't receive" my bank statement in #3 was because someone mistook it for a utility bill. They actually credited my records with a utility bill that I never sent.

The moral of this story is that you should resend your documents and then call them soon after to make sure they were received. This may cause them to actually look at their fax machine.

This is just one chapter in the worst customer experience of my entire online poker career. Everytime someone posts happy talk about AP customer service I want to cry. Absolute did more bad stuff to me in my first (and only) month then everyone else put together has done in the last two years.

Happily withdrawing all my money when through in 12 hours with no questions. So maybe I should count myself lucky. Probably that imaginary utility bill [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Good luck.
Old 12-25-2005, 07:17 AM

Do you actually have a phone number where I can call them? I did not know they had telephone support. I made little improvement today. I faxed the documents over 3 times, and they received the utility bill (only, or course). They are saying they still have not received an ID copy. So now we are several faxes later already, with no news from them, and no e-mail confirmation........amazing.......
Old 12-25-2005, 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you actually have a phone number where I can call them?

[/ QUOTE ]
It's on the deposit screen of the AP client.