Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2005, 01:39 AM

Default Re: Petition To Remove [censored]\'s Moderation Power

[ QUOTE ]
In general, though, I prefer anarchy to facsism, which is why I propose we all be given the power to ban one another all willy-nilly like.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an idea I could get behind.
Old 10-07-2005, 02:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have no problem with idiots being banned. I just don't think [censored], who has shown himself to be a worthless loser time and time again, is the man to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]I disagree completely with your assement of [censored].
Old 10-07-2005, 02:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I mean, if you are thinking of posting something, and you think [censored] might ban you because of it, either a) you're a pussy and we don't want you here or b)the idea probably isn't that good.

[/ QUOTE ]
Exactly! That's why its so great! People will have to think before their idiotic little hands reach for the keyboard in order to dribble their idiocy across OOT.

For instance, comparing anything - anything! - in this forum to "Nazi Germany" is idiocy. Worrying about your post getting you banned is a good thing: it makes you think about the quality of your post. Worrying about your post getting you sent to a gulag, or getting your family sent to a dank, dark prison somewhere, is so retarded it should never be mentioned. Hence the idiocy of bringing up any sort of genocidal regime here.

One of the major faults of internet forums is the complete lack of accountability. This is why people will type "YSSCKY" here, but never, ever say that to a coworker. [censored] 's idea adds some level of accountability for what is posted here, and that will inevitably raise the quality of the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

while i dont agree with [censored] getting "executive oot powers" i do agree with much of what u wrote, particularly the last part. which i why i am in full support of keeping SIIHP. I say this all the time to people. Like a hot chic comes by, Me: "i would SIIHP" Buddy: "shes so fine, i would lick her pooper" Me: "whatever dude, lets go get some beer" etc.
Old 10-07-2005, 07:32 PM

Can we take it easy with the stupid comments in the petition. They will just be deleted before it is finalized. If you don't agree, don't sign it.
Old 10-07-2005, 08:13 PM

No seriously, dont you think the whole banning thing is out of control? You should be banned, no you should be banned, no he is banned, no you are banned. There are like 50 mods running around here banning people and have no accountablity. People get on here to have a good time, not to be harrassed and threatend with bannings. Im supprised I havent been banned yet, and I havent even done anything. I mean, sh it, what, will I wake up next thursday and try to log on to 2+2 and read "you have been banned?" for no reason?
Old 10-07-2005, 08:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No seriously, dont you think the whole banning thing is out of control? You should be banned, no you should be banned, no he is banned, no you are banned. There are like 50 mods running around here banning people and have no accountablity. People get on here to have a good time, not to be harrassed and threatend with bannings. Im supprised I havent been banned yet, and I havent even done anything. I mean, sh it, what, will I wake up next thursday and try to log on to 2+2 and read "you have been banned?" for no reason?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually it will say you have been [censored].
Old 10-07-2005, 08:15 PM

OK, you're a Cowboys fan, I take back the negative comments.
Old 10-07-2005, 08:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No seriously, dont you think the whole banning thing is out of control?

[/ QUOTE ] I don't actually. I have a ton of faith in [censored] to sort through all the stupid BS here and ban and delete the correct things. In addition, I also think 90% of the people on this forum have next to nothing to worry about.
Old 10-07-2005, 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I pretty much post within the forum guidelines so I don't care who gets banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Problem is now the 50 different mods can ban you just because they dont like you or what you post about. You can follow the rules and still end up banned.
Old 10-07-2005, 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I pretty much post within the forum guidelines so I don't care who gets banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Problem is now the 50 different mods can ban you just because they dont like you or what you post about. You can follow the rules and still end up banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Except there is only one mod who will ban you for not liking you.