Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2005, 02:00 PM

Default Will Bush drop into the 10\'s?

Oh wait, just a demented dream of the Democrats. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

But surely Bush will be impeached for manufacturing of phony intelligence of Iraq WMDs. Oh wait, he didn't actually DO that.

Besides Gore is President anyways. Scratch that, Kerry is President.

We can all dream, can't we?
Old 10-08-2005, 02:23 PM

Default Re: Will Bush drop into the 10\'s?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not all of us anymore. I was watching CNN a few days ago and across the bottom, "1942 dead in Iraq" hey, thats the year my dad was born. A day later 1948. Yesterday 1956. Soon it will get up to when I was born, then when I will be dead. Then when we all will be dead. Then who knows.

Real funny post btw.
Old 10-08-2005, 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not all of us anymore. I was watching CNN a few days ago and across the bottom, "1942 dead in Iraq" hey, thats the year my dad was born. A day later 1948. Yesterday 1956. Soon it will get up to when I was born, then when I will be dead. Then when we all will be dead. Then who knows.

Real funny post btw.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh
Old 10-08-2005, 03:07 PM

Default The Dems Live in a Fantasy World Where.......

*Bush43 tried to kill poor blacks in New Orleans...
*The failure to sign Kyoto caused stronger hurricanes...
*Karl Rove will be convicted for treason...
*Bush43 will be convicted of treason......
*Iraq never had WMD and the dead Kurds were pretending to be dead...
*Tom DeLay will be convicted of Money Laundering....
*Air American is taking the country by storm. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I suppose I shouldn't rain on their parade but they are living in a fantasy world and they just can not see how silly they look. If Bush43 approval ratings drop 1 point then there will be another celebration post. When the soldiers deaths in Iraq reach 2,000 there will be a celebration post on the 2+2 political forum. Being happy when US soldiers die just supports my assertion is the democratic party is full of self-hating Americans....
Old 10-08-2005, 03:54 PM

Default Re: The Dems Live in a Fantasy World Where.......

Find me one [censored] person who believes half of those things.

No one said Bush43 tried to kill poor blacks in N.O. We just wish he tried to do a better job and appoint someone with some job qualifications.

http://politicalwire.com/archives/20...ion_hacks.html

If you dismiss global warming as a possible contributor to stronger hurricanes then you are blind. It's akin to still believing the world was flat in the 18th century. Bush's hostility toward the notion (still, 6 year later saying "more research needs to be done" before any conclusions can be made about global warming is very dishonest.)

There is a possibility Karl Rove will be convicted of something. I know a few lawyers, and none of them discount the possibility. I know you don't possess the knowledge to discount it.

Show me one person on these boards saying Bush43 will be convicted of treason. For that matter show me one person saying Rove will be convicted of treason.

No one at all says Iraq never had WMD. But "no evidence [has been found] that Iraq under Saddam Hussein had produced and stockpiled any weapons of mass destruction since 1991" (U.S.A.S.C. testimony) And if you don't think there weren't already grave doubts about the WMD justification for the war within the intelligence community before the pre-emptive [censored] invasion then you were just holding your ears and humming. Looking through the recent Nobel Prize winner's resume will clear you up of that notion.

Also, guess who gave Iraq advice on where to make chemical strike attacks: the CIA. Guess who shook Hussein's hand the same day the UN reported Hussein was using chemical weapons: Rumsfeld. Guess who said they had no position on Iraq invading Kuwait, then decided they were against it after it happened: The U.S. government. Now let's look at how Iraq got their WMD.

Then let's look at who has the second largest stockpile of chemical weapons in the world including including bombs, rockets, and artillery shells that are loaded with lewisite, mustard, sarin, soman, VX, or binary nerve agents. Guess what: it's your country.

Anyone who says there is no chance of Delay becing convicted is covering their ears and humming. It may not be likely, but when Delay keeps changing his story, and that story is on the record, it looks more and more likely.

Most liberals are very proud Air America is failing. We don't need as much of the stupid daily back-slapping you guys do. As a result of this we don't believe stupid things like global warming could not have contributed to Katrina, or Delay will not be convicted, or WMD was a valid reason to invade Iraq.
Old 10-08-2005, 03:56 PM

"Iraq never had WMD and the dead Kurds were pretending to be dead..."

They just don't look very dead on the video to me. Heck, most had their eyes open. I have seen dead people at wakes and stuff. Sorry, eyes not closed, case is closed. Clearly a fake.

Oh, and you can forget about attending any of my fabulous "dead milestone parties".
Old 10-08-2005, 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"*Bush43 tried to kill poor blacks in New Orleans..."
Less than 1000 died, pretty pointless exercise if he was. What you will agree with is that is was handled terribly as far as disaster management goes.
*Karl Rove will be convicted for treason...
*Bush43 will be convicted of treason......
*Iraq never had WMD and the dead Kurds were pretending to be dead...
*Tom DeLay will be convicted of Money Laundering....
*Air American is taking the country by storm. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I suppose I shouldn't rain on their parade but they are living in a fantasy world and they just can not see how silly they look. If Bush43 approval ratings drop 1 point then there will be another celebration post. When the soldiers deaths in Iraq reach 2,000 there will be a celebration post on the 2+2 political forum. Being happy when US soldiers die just supports my assertion is the democratic party is full of self-hating Americans....

[/ QUOTE ]
Why did you post this?
Old 10-08-2005, 04:17 PM

Because his last name in real life is Massengill?
Old 10-08-2005, 04:59 PM

haha GREAT POST!
Old 10-08-2005, 06:43 PM

so umm, you dont care that our presidents big gimmick was to have tax cuts and with those tax cuts plus the war(which generally causes inflated poll numbers) his approval rating stands at a dismal 42%? i mean what are people supposed to say to republicans at this point? we understand that you wont stand for the president being critisized for anything he actually did. so care to explain his horrid approval rating? my biggest problem with the current president is that he has done many many things i disagree with, yet he has dont almost nothing that i agree with, plus i think on a day to day basis he makes fairly poor decisions which leads to more problems. but sure, i guess you might as well make a satirical post of that other post that makes valid points to make it sound like this president is anything but a failure. good luck with that.

rj