Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2003, 03:33 AM

Default I have some Problems with Party Poker (need help)

Hello,

Yesterday i deposit 500$ into my Party Poker account, because of their 20% bonus promo, I did it with Neteller. But i accidently hit the pay button twice, so in my Neteller account there is off 1000$ (2 * 500$), But in my Party Poker account there is only 500$. I ask Neteller and they confirmed that it is taking twice..But at party poker they say they have recieved it only once...i have the numbers of the transaction, but still they say, they recieved it once at Pay-pro (party poker)..What can i do now?

Thanks
Old 02-08-2003, 05:28 AM

Default Re: I have some Problems with Party Poker (need help)

20% bonus promo,

What's the bonus code?
Old 02-08-2003, 05:50 AM

PPMCRUISE but i need help...lol
Old 02-08-2003, 06:00 AM

wait a second, i was there the other day asking about some information and they told me the bonus code was..."compbonus"...does everyone get a different code?
Old 02-08-2003, 07:05 AM

i got email yesterday...to use this code PPMCRUISE...but now i lost 500$...and nobody can help me...argg
I bet that i am not only with this issue, because if you hit twice the pay buttom (because of slow internet connection) you have a problem..
Old 02-08-2003, 08:28 AM

I would email Party and Neteller the two transaction numbers and describe the problem to both.

Assuming you have done that, I would then email Neteller and ask them to ask Party wtf is going on with my money.

Then I would be warning Neteller that you feel that integrity is an important issue and explain about newsgroups and how horror stories could significantly dent their business.

Finally I would have words with oddstipset about how to spam everywhere with bad news to the greatest effect.

You normally find if you keep hassling people, but remain calm (and try to avoid saying they live in huts) that eventually someone has to do something (In this case, one of the firms owes you $500, Neteller in my opinion because it is up to them to look after your money and have merchants that dont steal it.)

Let us know how you get on,

Lori
Old 02-08-2003, 09:55 AM

Definetly go through Neteller as Lorinda adviced you to do.
Here's a situation I experienced with Party a few days ago.

I contacted Party after 6 weeks waiting for a check that hadn't come.It was sent by regular international mail.

In the 24/7 chat the help person told me to contact my bank.
???? About what, a check I didn't have.
He told me to do so because the money had been transfered through the check to my bank.
Very strange, I honestly haven't received the check and cashed it in.
I said that must mean that someone else had deposited my check at a bank. Then I said I wanted the check number and the bank's name and adress to contact the bank about the check. Got check number but no reply about the bank name and adress, which is useless then. I wanted that information because I somehow figured that I could find out if the check ever was cashed in at a bank.The conversation ended when he told me to write an e-mail.lol
It's a dead end, nothing I can do but hope that the help person didn't know what he was talking about and the check is late and will show up after 7-X weeks.

Anyway, I wont play a hand at Party until my 400$ arrives.

P.S I get back if the check arrives.

The Ape
Old 02-08-2003, 11:39 AM

Talk about a bad beat.

That sucks.

Hope it works out for you.
Old 02-08-2003, 01:11 PM

Is this code: PPMCRUISE for all players: new and old at Party?
I received the February e-newsletter and I didnt see any mention of this new bonus?

Between EmpirePoker and PartyPoker I have procured 5- $100 bonuses since late December.
EP/PP have the easiest bonus requirements of almost any site:being seated at 500 raked hands.This can be accomplished on average on one table in 12 or so hours ,2 tables 6 hours and 3 tables around 4 hours.The EV on these bonuses is luscious.I usually play 2 tables so it takes me around 6 hours.This is +$16.66per hour for both tables per hour..+$8.33 per hour for single table.
So If you are playing 2-4 you've got a +2Bigbet EV off the top assuming you play well.
Sometimes when I play bonuses I honestly think my play degrades and I play too loose and pay off too much knowing I have this nice buffer to play with.Anyone else have this problem of not playing your A-game when playing bonuses?
I have come to the conclusion that for me to bonusslut around on low-limit games and play my A/B game rather than play higher with no bonus goals and play a solid A game is not wiselaying higher without bonuses for me seems to be a more efficient use of my playing time(ie hourly average)even including bonus EV.
I do not include my bonus money in my hourly average obviously.
When I first played online a year ago after many thousands of hours offline.I got my ass kicked in Paradise 5-10's and up.
About 3-4 months I started playing much more.I promised myself to grind it out and really test this online stuff.Being extra pussy wussy conservative and leery of online play I set my goal to win 1000BigBets at every level starting at $1-2 and be playing $10-20+ within a year my former b&m limits.
I have reached my goals at $1-2 and $2-4.$3-6 here I come.
sorry for the rambling as usual
And no I dont include bonuses in my cumulative win on deciding to move up in limit.

thnx the bonushoe
Old 02-08-2003, 02:06 PM

I received the February e-newsletter and I didnt see any mention of this new bonus?
Same here.

The dates this bonus is valid would also be helpful.