Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em

Old 12-10-2005, 03:16 AM

Default Flop + turn plan

Flop capper is a dumbda-dumb-dumb, called down with A6o UI. Guy next to me is very tight. what do u think of my flop/turn action plaN?

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (8 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Button calls, <font color="#CC3333">SB caps</font>, BB calls, UTG+1 folds, Hero calls, Button calls.

Flop: (18 SB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, SB calls, BB calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (13 BB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>,
Old 12-10-2005, 03:54 AM

Default Re: Flop + turn plan

you know i dont donkbet very often. what do you guys think?
Old 12-10-2005, 03:58 AM

"dumbda-dumb-dumb" lol maybe thats why no one responded and you had to respond to your own post. loser, jk. Anyway, why don't you 3 bet the flop?? you might have the best hand so just 3 bet it and if someone caps then you know they have AA and can fold. This pot isnt big enough to draw to 2 outs.
Old 12-10-2005, 04:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you know i dont donkbet very often. what do you guys think?

[/ QUOTE ]
wtf does donkbet mean?
Old 12-10-2005, 04:42 AM

3-bet the flop. Why on Earth would you get all fancy when you've got a grade A calling station in the hand, lots of potential draws for said calling station, and the only way you're behind the flop raiser is if he (the "very tight" player) called 3 cold preflop with 44, 55, or 66 (or AA, I guess)?

This isn't one of those situations where you should slowplay--just get the bets in when you can, and pray an ace, 3, or 7 doesn't hit on the turn.
Old 12-10-2005, 04:55 AM

cap the flop, bet the turn just like you did. You can probably fold to a c/r on the turn. If you dont get raised then bet the river too.. but dont expect to get called very often.