Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2005, 06:52 PM

Default Re: Party Rakeback

[ QUOTE ]
we are tired of these threads too. we ask that the viewers of this forum just use the notify moderator function so we can delete them in a timely fashion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, now I'm edjumacated on the matter so I'll know what to do in the future. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I know that some people ask this question legitimately, but maybe it should be in the FAQ if (or until...yeah right) this changes. That way people have no excuse to be ignorant.
Old 12-09-2005, 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And as off this morning it appears those who were on a unofficial party rakeback plan have just lost their rakeback as they have begun blocking individual tracker stats. So as long as it remains the same rakeback won't be a issue,

[/ QUOTE ]

Did every affiliate get their trackers turned off?
Old 12-10-2005, 01:53 AM

I think it is a little late for this. Should have been done right from the start.
Old 12-10-2005, 03:23 AM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC

i dont understand what you are saying scrapper?

what should have been done right? and blanket statements dont hold any water, something with a feasible solution is what i would LOVE to hear.
Old 12-10-2005, 06:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And as off this morning it appears those who were on a unofficial party rakeback plan have just lost their rakeback as they have begun blocking individual tracker stats. So as long as it remains the same rakeback won't be a issue,

[/ QUOTE ]

Did every affiliate get their trackers turned off?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can 100% assure you - no.
Old 12-10-2005, 10:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i dont understand what you are saying scrapper?

what should have been done right? and blanket statements dont hold any water, something with a feasible solution is what i would LOVE to hear.

[/ QUOTE ]

What I am saying is that the day that Party Poker came out with a statement saying they officially are opposed to rakeback then all PP rakeback posts should have been prohibited. And I am not just saying this now. This may have killed off a little business for rakeback sites but trust me when I say the experienced skin players knew exactly what to do and where to go and did not need people spelling it out for them.

I also said all the trackers will be off. All you boys that insisted party wants you to get rakeback (and were as loud as possible about it) wanna argue with me now?
Old 12-10-2005, 10:41 AM

Here are my remarks on the 7 page "Offical Guide to Party Poker Rakeback" by Sintax. All remarks are by me and cut/pasted from that thread.

"Posts like this are why rakeback gets shut down. I would suggest the admins auto delete anything like this. Most of the poeple here dont need your help and dont want this posted on the forum right now."

"All they have to do is shut down the trackers and it is dead. Yes there are pain in the ass temporary ways around this but it would be dead for most people who dont want to deal with the crap of getting around it. They have done it before and if people dont use common sense then they will again."

"All I can say is that you are a little more confident in this system and party's unofficial position than I am. I still see this as very shaky and that party is still on the fence about this. I would rather wait 2 months until we knew everything was ok before posts like this are made".