Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2005, 12:09 PM

Default Re: HALLOWEEN WEEKEND TRIP REPORTS

[ QUOTE ]
My hands are shaking, my bed is broken, and my bathroom is flooded with listerine. I may elaborate later.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please do!!!
Old 10-31-2005, 12:14 PM

Went to a party and got a little too friendly with Jack and his best friend ice. I was voted best costume of the night! Ended up falling into a pool (I shall remind you that it freezing cold in CO). Got home at about 5 AM, happy, tired, drunk. Ate a yummy burrito and crashed. Good times.
Old 10-31-2005, 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How did i kiss this thread the first time through. Everyone I've talked to had an awesome Halloween-party filled weekend. It seems like I'm the only one that did not get shitfaced, get laid, and/or otherwise have an awesome Halloween party experience. More trip reports please!!! I'm living vicariously through you all. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Had about 30 people over to the house:

damage:

136 jello shots (used only vodka, due to time restrictions)
2 1.75 bottles of Jack
2 1.75 bottles of Captain
1 1.75 bottle of Wyoborowa (at El D's recommendation, was damned good. (Local liquor warehouse finally started carrying it, I give it two thumbs up)
1 Liter bottle of Jaeger
1 750ml bottle of Peach Schnappes
2 cases of beer (cheap [censored], bud light and Mick Ultra--hey, I didn't drink the [censored])
redbull, cranberry juice, various other mixers. Only had 1 person puke though, and she was 'faced when she arrived.
various other bottles of alcohol brought by the guests.

We started off the night with 23 jaeger bombs, and it went down hill from there. The last guests left around 6:30am. I'd tell more, but it's a little fuzzy. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-31-2005, 12:29 PM

The wife was invited to a party with some med school friends. She initially wanted to go as Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love, but since I'm a foot taller and 100 lbs heavier than Kurt I vetoed this idea. Instead we went as Herman and Lily Munster.

Her costume involved a pink, long nightgown from Goodwill, which she sewed to resemble the dress Lily wears. My costume involved a black suit, some big boots and a bolt through my neck. She finished it off by some good Munster-looking makeup.

Arriving a fashionable hour late we were still among the first ones there, which meant Herman camped out by the keg for the first hour or so. Good times. My initial fear was that this group of medical students and doctors would be a bit subdued for a great halloween party. This turned out to be not true, as there were lots of sexy nurses, sexy maids, sexy pirates, and about 31248 sexy angels there.

Even though I didn't hardly know anyone I find this actually makes for an even better drunken party; nothing breaks the ice as teaching sexy Little Red Ridinghood about the current drinking game that's going on.

As far as good costumes we got some props for ours (I'll post a picture later), there was a nice Austin Powers/Fem-bot combo, a Jay and Silent Bob that was pretty hilarious, and the female doctor (unfortunately not an OB-GYN) who went as a livesize penis, with her boyfriend going as a vagina.

All in all, fun was had by everyone, and most of Sunday morning was spent recovering (getting old and out of party-shape really sucks).

Swede
Old 10-31-2005, 12:32 PM

oh my [censored] head

seriously, is it possible to break your brain?

oh yeah, you owe me $20. (who makes a prop bet AGAINST their partner in spades [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])
Old 10-31-2005, 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I yelled "YOU'RE PROBABLY GETTING TAG TEAMED ANYWAYS." Her two male friends didn't appreciate it.

[/ QUOTE ]

They were pissed because you ruined their shot at the tag team.
Old 10-31-2005, 01:17 PM

Things got pretty out of hand.
Old 10-31-2005, 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
oh my [censored] head

seriously, is it possible to break your brain?

oh yeah, you owe me $20. (who makes a prop bet AGAINST their partner in spades [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

[/ QUOTE ]

If I don't remember it it didnt happen [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
I don't even remember which night that was? Sat or sun?
Old 10-31-2005, 09:15 PM

I had a great weekend, but after reading about other people smoking crack and stuff, this is probably really long and boring.

Friday I went back home for the first time since school started. My mom cooked a delicious dinner of steak on the grill, fried potatoes (probably my favorite food), and broccoli with cheese. Afterwards, I drove over to my friend's house and we started drinking there. A bunch of my friends who I hadn't seen for a while started showing up which was awesome.

After a while, we went out to his barn and started playing beer pong. I won two games, lost two, and started getting a good buzz. From there we headed downtown to our favorite bar. The owner/bartender there loves us and was happy to see us so he gave us $3.00 pitchers all night. After drinking pitcher after pitcher of Spotted Cow, I was pretty much done for. I started hitting on every girl in the bar, regardless of how hideous they were, and had my life threatened a few times by their boyfriends.

At bar time, I got a ride back to my friend's house where I would be staying the night. When we got there, he asked if I wanted to drive around and smoke some weed, which I agreed to as I had not smoked weed since a Brewers game in June. Getting stoned and talking and driving around the backroads at 3 a.m. was a lot of fun. After an hour of this we headed back to his house and I crashed with the room spinning around me as I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning at 10 and everything was still spinning. I drove home and my mom had prepared an awesome bacon and cheese omlette, along with toast sprinkled with cinnamon sugar. After this, I fell asleep to college football on the couch and didn't wake up until 5.

I carved a jack-o-lantern for my mom and then we had another awesome dinner of bacon cheeseburgers with avacado, more fried potatoes, and pumpkin pie, along with some brandy old fashioned's. Then my friends picked me up to go Madison for the Halloween festivities. I went as God's Gift to Women (a box around me with wrapping paper, a note that says, "To: Women From: God", and a bow on my head). We drank at my friend's apartment for a while and then walked around State Street, which was fun, but crowded as usual. Despite my sweet costume, I did not get laid.

The next morning, my mom cooked another great meal of scrambled eggs, hashbrowns with cheese, sausage links, and toast. I packed up and headed back to school, where I do not have my mom to spoil me until Thanksgiving.
Old 10-31-2005, 09:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How did i kiss this thread the first time through./quote]

You kissed the thread?