Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2005, 04:54 AM

Default HALLOWEEN WEEKEND TRIP REPORTS

Friday Night
I skipped work (like usual). I went out around 10pm to shoot pool with some friends at a ghetto ass pool hall. H was there with a girl he was effing. Me and B were shooting really well. P was shooting OK. Me and B were taking it easy because we had been drinking hard all week. We drank like 6 beers each (taking it easy right?) until I noticed all the posters for Wild Turkey 101 on the wall. So me and B got 2 shots each and then decided to have car bombs.

I guess that's taking it easy? We finished our shots and drinks and pitchers and went to T's house (P is staying there). We bought some Toxic Hell on the way (that I had to be reminded of on Sunday). We also bought Skittles. Well T had a girl in his room but he left the window to his room open. B and I spent 30 minutes throwing Skittles through T's window. He claims that we hit his girl 15 different times. Nice. B took me home.j

Saturday
I woke up at 4:30pm after playing drunken [censored] from 4am to 8am. B picked me up at 6pm and we went to Starbucks. I picked up 2 girls. They turned out to be 14. Ouch. We were going to get dressed up and go to the bars in DC but we were drunk by 8pm. So instead we went and shot pool with asofel and Tyler Durden. The four of us talked [censored] about all the DC [censored] players who weren't there. B and I had 14 beers and we bought a round of car bombs for the four of us. After asofel ran a game 8ball from the break we started playing spades. At 1-1 (asofel and Tyler got super lucky in the second game, the first one was like 500 to 150) they closed the bar and kicked us out. Eventually B and I left and went to Denny's for dinner. The line for a table was 30 minutes long. I decided that I would get us a table. First I started to walk over to a table with what I thought was two girls. Turns out I was drunk and it was an ugly girl and her boy friend. I noticed an 8 person table with only four hot girls at it. I went and sat straight down and told them that me and B were sitting with them. They seemed impressed. One of them talked back to me (effing women) and B said "Looks like she has your number." I said "No, but she should" and got it. Nice work Mason. Somehow we got home and I made B watch The Big Lebowski for the first time while we drank a bottle of Mount Gay Rum at 5am.

Sunday
I woke up at B's and didn't know where I was or what day it was. Turns out day light savings time was last night, so we woke up at 9am. Neither of us even get up that early for work. We watched the rest of The Big Lebowski (the part B slept through). Then I made him watch the Blair Witch Project while I almost vomited from the shitty camera work. Once that movie was over we left to go to our friend's house (J). We picked up a couple 24's of Steel Reserve to drink before the DC UNITED PLAYOFF GAME!!! Our friend's wife wouldn't let him drive so we couldn't drink in the car. We picked up J's friend at the Air and Space museum for some reason and got to the game. Me and B killed our 24's in the parking lot and went into the game. DC was already losing so we decided to drink heavily instead of watching the game. Somehow we ended up back at the bar with asofel. He was hustling drinks at darts. Our friend P showed up, as well as our friend Pb and his wife S (who I hit on when I'm drunk). We played some games of pool and eventually closed it down again. From there, me, B, and P went BACK to the same Denny's. We had the same server but he had no hot girls to bring us tonight. The table next to us had a cute girl and two dudes. I tried to talk to her but she wouldn't respond, so I yelled "YOU'RE PROBABLY GETTING TAG TEAMED ANYWAYS." Her two male friends didn't appreciate it. They wanted to fight me but didn't have the balls. I got my food and when I saw them getting ready to leave I went outside to wait. I tried to starte a fight but the pussies just walked away. So we ate our food while I hit on some more girls with their boyfriends. No more numbers tonight. Now I'm back home at 4am getting ready to call off work tomorrow.

Your weekend trip report?
Old 10-31-2005, 06:00 AM

Default Re: HALLOWEEN WEEKEND TRIP REPORTS

awesome trip report - the best part was:

[ QUOTE ]
I went and sat straight down and told them that me and B were sitting with them. They seemed impressed. One of them talked back to me (effing women) and B said "Looks like she has your number." I said "No, but she should" and got it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-31-2005, 06:01 AM

Hell, I read this, and the 'sup bro' thing has finally fallen into place for me! I get it! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-31-2005, 06:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hell, I read this, and the 'sup bro' thing has finally fallen into place for me! I get it! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If only I were Grotesquely Handsome, maybe I would have had a trip report about bringing one of them home.
Old 10-31-2005, 06:12 AM

Oh don't worry, I never do that (if you do mean me), and I don't have a tenth of the fun you do... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-31-2005, 06:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh don't worry, I never do that (if you do mean me), and I don't have a tenth of the fun you do... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have just been waiting to take a shot at your title since I first saw it [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-31-2005, 06:20 AM

Nice post.

I got blackout-drunk both nights and kicked lots of ass at beer pong. Thats about all I remember [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-31-2005, 06:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have just been waiting to take a shot at your title since I first saw it [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank F for that - I thought you were flirting with me. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Now, I've not had any OOT flirtage in weeks, and you seem like a nice guy, and I'm flattered, but....
Old 10-31-2005, 06:33 AM

Oh yeah, one more addition (since it's too late to edit I guess).

We had the same waitress Sat and Sun night. When I gave her my ID for the pool table tonight, she came back and said "You're Mason *****?" I said "Yes of course" She said "You went to ***** ********* High School??" I said "Yes..." She said "I lived on your block. I graduated one year after you. I was friends with your sister."

I grew up in Columbus, OH and am living in DC. That was effing weird.
Old 10-31-2005, 06:40 AM

friday

my birthday. friends took me out to see the foo fighters. 1 guy friend (M) 1 girl friend (K) and one cute girl (A) that maybe i'll get with. anyways, they have school until 3 so we meet at my house at 4 and barbecue and pregame. Cute girl brings coors. yuck. I decide to just blaze and me and K do that. M doesn't because he's gonna drive to bart. pussy. Me and K had quite a few hits of grandaddy purple so we were gone and A is half asian and had 6 beers so she is somewhat wasted. We get to bart 20 minutes behind schedule and A has to pee. We get off to let her pee and wait for the next train, setting us back another 20. We get there at 7:40, miss the opener Hot Hot Heat, but see Weezer. I don't like them much but they impressed me anyway. It was the last stop of the tour so the Foo Fighters pulled a prank on weezer. they hired 6 male strippers who ran up on stage with W E E Z E R on their chest. They had patns on. Then they didn't have pants on. Just thongs. I thought this was funny but in the back of my mind I knew it should have been disturbing. K and A are loving the male strippers and me and A are dancing and having fun. Anyway, then the foo fighters come on and kick ass. They play like 4 songs from The Colour and the Shape and a few other hits and a few crappy newish songs. Then after everlong, which was sweet by the way, I look in front of me to see A heaving. Turns out she threw up a little bit and is feeling very faint. I grab her and we get out of there. We missed the last 10 mins but saw all the good songs anyway. Got home hella late, went to in N out, went home.

saturday
played a lot of guitar during the day, played a little bit of poker, got a call from A at 4:00. she said she's about to see SAW II. I said that was great and she could call me back after she saw it. she agrees. I wanted to see this movie too but I don't have a car so I call up K and find out if she wants to see it later. She does. Anyway, I just chill at home from like 4-7 at which point K comes over and I make some din din. Steak, mushrooms, onions w/ bay leaves, some garlic bread. Excellent. We finish eating and [censored] at 9 and the movie starts at 10 so we get some coffee. I am pissed to find that the movie theater doesn't allow outside drinks and I burn myself trying to drink as much coffee as possible in a few mins. Stupid. Anyway, saw saw II which was suspenseful and very good in my opinion except some parts were unintentionally funny which kind of ruined the suspense. Also kind of predictable. Oh well, it was fun. After SAW my heart is still pouynding and K almost gets in a car crahs. I'm not sure who was at fault but it was a close call and with the heart all ready beating fast very scary. anyways, she drops me off around 12. I go home and decide to play some poker and sleep and, whaddayaknow, another friend D is awake. I talk to him and he invites me to go hang at his house. I ask if I can crash there and he obliges. We drink, chill for a little bit watching some chinese chow yung fat movie that sucks because it has no karate in it, then smoke and play Soul Calibur. At this point I remember that A was gonna call me and never did. I call her half expecting her to be awake (its about 1:30) but she's not. I'm pretty horny at this point so that sucks. oh well. Me and D have some good inciteful conversation and he hypes up raves. I'm excited. We finally sleep at 4:00 AM.

SUN
I tell myself that I am gonna get a lot of work done. Of course it doesn't happen that way. I wake up at like 2:00 PM and realize that I don't have some vital items for my halloween costume and my friend, D2, doesn't have his either. [censored]. I call him and we get going to goodwill in search of Blues Brothers gear. I find a black jacket for 8.99 and he finds one for 11.99. He rips off his tag and the lady gives him the price on mine. We still need hats and glasses but they don't have them. We're in San Mateo anyway so we go to the music shop. I get two packs of guitar strings and play a 2400$ hollowbody. That was nice. D2 buys a bass for himself for 170$. We then go to KFC and order an 8piece meal for 15$, substituting potato wedges for the default cole slaw and mashed potatos, of course. We find that these guys gave us cornbread instead of biscuits and vow to never go to san mateo KFC again. [censored] them. The cornbread sucks. We then head to salvation army over in millbrae which turns out to be closed. [censored]. It's 5:00 on sunday and we're not sure where we can find the porkpie hats and raybans glasses. I suggest going to Haight and so we do. We get there in 30 mins, walk around and find this store Aardvarks which has the hats, glasses, and thin ties. All in all these 3 items cost 20$ for each of us. Not too bad. We decide to peruse Amoeba Records since we're there all ready anyway. I get Immortal Technique: Revolutionary Vol I which isn't as good as Vol II. I also get Mingus Mingus Mingus Mingus Mingus which kicks ass and Mos Def - Black on Both Sides which I like a lot so far. This costs ~40$ which kind of sucks. He gets some used Explosion CD for 5$ which is pretty good. We get back to his house and realize we don't have facial hair. The blues brothers have mutton chops for chrissakes. We go to longs and find packages for werewolf costumes that happen to have werewolf hair in them. It is brown. We take the hair out of the package and leave, saving a few bones. We say hi to a reasonably cute girl working the cashier. She's nice but nothing special and we jet. Now it's 7:00. I cook dinner for the family and then somehow waste time up until now where I still need to do work but don't want to.