Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2005, 12:45 PM

Default Re: Some strange sh*t, what do I make of it? *warning, long*

didn't any of you guys used to do this kind of thing in high school or some [censored] as a prank?

we used to call it "spaceshipping" somebody's car, I believe.. you find a friend's car when they're in close proximity to it and will soon find it, and you open up every door/latch/window you possibly can as a joke.

that's honestly the only thing I can think of. do any of your friends live nearby? Maybe they got sick of hearing you bang this girl and wanted to play a joke on you.

edit: hmm.. I didn't explain that concept very well, I don't think, but hopefully somebody can understand. and usually if we ever did this, it wasn't at 3 AM or so.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:46 PM

Don't discount the haunted theory. I thought for a time that my house was haunted.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it possible for your "friend" to unlock the side door to the garage when she went downstairs, to let an accomplice in to attempt to rob you. The accomplice was too scared to come through the rest of the house, so just went through the garage looking for anything that they may value. They did not find anything and then went back out through the side door and locked it as they left?

[/ QUOTE ]

well the door is locked with a dead bolt, so they wouldn't ahve been able to lock it behind them. Also it was the first time this girl had been to my house, and she had no clue as to where it was. I also live about 25 mins from her (and thus her friends). The only time she was away from me that whole night was when she went to the bathroom, so I dont think even if she called someone on her phone and gave them directions, it would be enough time for them to get there and do their business before we left.

She was doing lots of text messaging while we were hanging out watching videos. but I was sitting right next to her, and she made no attempt to "hide" whatever she was typing, so I doubt it was that either.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She was doing lots of text messaging while we were hanging out watching videos.

[/ QUOTE ]

What a bitch.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is it possible for your "friend" to unlock the side door to the garage when she went downstairs, to let an accomplice in to attempt to rob you. The accomplice was too scared to come through the rest of the house, so just went through the garage looking for anything that they may value. They did not find anything and then went back out through the side door and locked it as they left?

[/ QUOTE ]

This seems very logical.

[/ QUOTE ]

somewhat, but i kind of doubt it. if it was this old scam- this has been done to sportbike riders with some regularity. Random hot chick sees a guy on a bike, flags him down in traffic, gets him to come back to her place. He splits the middle while her buddies rob the bike, sometimes the guy gets his ass kicked too- it's a funny scam.

now, if she was involved in this in anyway then there is no way that she would have wanted to go home at 3am. the OP just busted and was probably in a post sex semi-coma and had to drag his ass out of bed to drive her home. If there was a team working here, the girl would have just had him sleep the whole night and then act shocked as hell when everything is missing in the morning.

that said, i have no idea what caused this. I say it was your dog bein a smartass since you KNOW he doesn't like you gettin laid.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If I was the paranoid type, I'd say the girl set it up so that a friend could come and go through your [censored], looking for something (your roll maybe?).

[/ QUOTE ]

This seems logical too. Just too much of a coincidence that this happens when she just happens to be there.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
didn't any of you guys used to do this kind of thing in high school or some [censored] as a prank?

we used to call it "spaceshipping" somebody's car, I believe.. you find a friend's car when they're in close proximity to it and will soon find it, and you open up every door/latch/window you possibly can as a joke.

that's honestly the only thing I can think of. do any of your friends live nearby? Maybe they got sick of hearing you bang this girl and wanted to play a joke on you.

edit: hmm.. I didn't explain that concept very well, I don't think, but hopefully somebody can understand. and usually if we ever did this, it wasn't at 3 AM or so.

[/ QUOTE ]

That makes some sense, but why would she let me call the cops, and then have to sit around and wait for who knows how long, when it was late and she was tired??

also, none of my friends live evern remotely close to me.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:52 PM

The more i think about this the wierder it gets.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What a bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

i hate that [censored] too, atleast she wasnt talking on the phone --- and she gave you the booty
Old 04-27-2005, 12:54 PM

he commented in another post that the garage door was locked with the deadbolt so someone leaving would be unable to lock it from the outside without a key

similar to what i thought at first