Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2005, 06:34 PM

Default Re: Private Message from Vince Lepore

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Better to call each other names by PM than on the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Precisely what I have come to believe. This fellow is not only ignored but now will not have the pleasure of me insulting him in private either. His loss!

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

the pleasure of me insulting him in private either is genius...look out now...vince is on a roll!
Old 04-02-2005, 09:06 PM

Ok so I did in fact have Mr. Lepore on ignore, but I saw his quote in another post, so I unignored him to respond.

[ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure what this scumbag is telling you although I have an idea. I have him on ignore. But below is a quote of some of the first words this dirt bag ever spoke to me.

[ QUOTE ]
you're an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I felt that It better to be discrete and tell him how I felt about him in private. But since he felt it necessary to make it public I stand by my comments to him in the PM. I don't udnderstand why these people just can't ignore me.

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

Those were, in fact, not some of the first words I ever spoke to him. I had already made several posts in the moronic threads he had started over the last week. The first words I spoke to him were merely explaining, along with dozens of other people, why he was wrong. After he reposted his terrible and incorrect ideas several times, I got annoyed and called him an idiot. I've read worse things.
Old 04-02-2005, 09:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Please read my reply to dynasty. I have turned over a new leaf. Someone insults me I send them a PM asking them to ignore me and if I feel it necessary, as in the case of this person, I tell them how I feel. But I try not to do it on an open Forum anymore. Although I might slip now and then. But I feel it's between he and I and so I will try to keep my nasty comments private. Tell me why do you think that this person won't ignore me?

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

He did not send me a PM asking me to ignore him. I have recieved exactly 1 PM from Vince, and that was the subject of this thread.
Old 04-02-2005, 09:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Better to call each other names by PM than on the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Precisely what I have come to believe. This fellow is not only ignored but now will not have the pleasure of me insulting him in private either. His loss!

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a maturity issue. I called you an idiot because you said stupid things. You called me an [censored] because your feelings were hurt. You also called me a coward in one of your threads after I had said nothing at all to indicate any personal qualities on the cowardice-bravery continuum. I said this earlier, but you're acting like a child. Going out of your way to insult someone you don't know at all outside any context of their actual words or actions is pathetic. I posted your PM because its ridiculous, and it makes you even more deserving of the few harsh things I've said about you.
Old 04-02-2005, 09:23 PM

Ah yes, smoothcall, Vince Lepore's fluffer girl. The extent of the poker content in my responses to VL is at least great as the extent of the sound poker reasoning in his posts. I don't see you doing anything except following Vince around and tagging in for him. Do you play poker?
Old 04-03-2005, 01:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one who thinks that private messages should remain private, and that this thread is a waste of cyberspace?

Better to call each other names by PM than on the forum. Just my opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]

MMMMM i agree but this is an exception, this is a funny PM to share.
Old 04-03-2005, 02:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ah yes, smoothcall, Vince Lepore's fluffer girl. The extent of the poker content in my responses to VL is at least great as the extent of the sound poker reasoning in his posts. I don't see you doing anything except following Vince around and tagging in for him. Do you play poker?

[/ QUOTE ]

nh
Old 04-03-2005, 02:52 AM

Yes i do play poker. And you will start to see much more of my contribution and good advice from now on. More than i can say for your worthless garbage you spew. Lets see some positve posts once in awhile. At least let them be positve cause to ask for valued poker knowledge from you may be asking too much.
Old 04-03-2005, 02:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
MMMMM i agree but this is an exception, this is a funny PM to share.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, well, you do have a point there, Bruiser.
Old 04-03-2005, 05:34 PM

plus his comment on it, "is this guy for real" is spot on and also funny