Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 03-12-2005, 10:47 PM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC
Default Re: PokerNOW

"Everyone needs to realise that players money is held in trust at IGM and there is not a safety issue..." this is from PN, and yes bob the future of rakeback at PN does not look bright but as stated above, the safety of money in accounts is as secure as your money with party, empire, etc......
Old 03-12-2005, 10:54 PM

Default Thanks n/m

[ QUOTE ]
"Everyone needs to realise that players money is held in trust at IGM and there is not a safety issue..." this is from PN, and yes bob the future of rakeback at PN does not look bright but as stated above, the safety of money in accounts is as secure as your money with party, empire, etc......

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-12-2005, 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The Gospel according to morgant?

Has a nice ring to it I suppose.

[/ QUOTE ]

The lost scrolls.
Old 03-12-2005, 11:59 PM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC

who is that chick in your avatar, i have always wanted to know. that picture captivates me for some reason.
Old 03-13-2005, 12:03 AM

Bjork
Old 03-13-2005, 12:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i have spoken with the other skins and they feel this is of no threat to them. eurobet is removed from party and party doesnt have access to eurobet like they do with pokernow or empire. empire is too big for party to mess with. this doesnt mean 100% that this wont happen to other skins. but they have assured me it wont.

[/ QUOTE ]

what do you mean eurobet is removed from party? and why doesnt party have access to eurobet like they do to pokernow/empire?
Old 03-13-2005, 12:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
facts i have so far.............
PokerNOW is undergoing an audit by IGM of all its poker accounts. IGM froze their Febraury payments due to "fraudulent marketing". PokerNOW admittedly panicked and reacted a bit too soon. They do not know whether they will be paid until the conclusion of the audit this coming week. They painted a dire picture of payment yesterday. Today they are of a different mindframe and have confidence that they will get the money that is due to them, thereby being able to pay their affiliates and so on. This is not 100%, but after PokerNOW has looked over everything with their lawyers, they feel this will be the resolution. They did pay a few small affiliates they have before the payment to them from IGM because those amounts are insignificant and they pay them to get the work out of the way. Any affiliate with a sizeable business at PokerNOW has been affected by this audit.

i have spoken with the other skins and they feel this is of no threat to them. eurobet is removed from party and party doesnt have access to eurobet like they do with pokernow or empire. empire is too big for party to mess with. this doesnt mean 100% that this wont happen to other skins. but they have assured me it wont.

[/ QUOTE ]

But once they pay, rakeback at PNow is done for the future, am I right? If so, that really bites. I just got on the bandwagon last week. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

why would rakeback be done for pokernow???
Old 03-13-2005, 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]

why would rakeback be done for pokernow???

[/ QUOTE ]

Morgant was on the phone with pokernow management and it looks like they will be able to make payments for February but as of March onward they will stop the rakeback program.

This really really blows.
Old 03-13-2005, 12:33 AM

very very hot(not right word), but i think i am in love.
Old 03-13-2005, 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
very very hot(not right word), but i think i am in love.

[/ QUOTE ]

got good news for us? Don't leave us hanging!! We wanna know [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]