Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2004, 05:24 AM

Default UB SNG tracking players

How much do people who play UB SNG track opponents (especially play 3 tables at once)? The inability to get hand histories easily make this hard for me. And I find the notes on players hard to keep+maintain+notice. But yet I recognize 2 or 3 people in nearly every SNG I play due to the level+time that I tend to play. So I feel I should try systematically tracking these people, but I'm not now because I haven't figured out a good system yet. So any suggestions?
Old 07-19-2004, 11:06 PM

Default Re: UB SNG tracking players

I wrote some software a while back to help me with this. I gave up development on it when I found stuff like PokerTracker. The idea was to sell the service but it just doesn't hold up to what else is available. That being said, I still use it and its up and on the web if you want to check it out. I find it to be helpful.

Its at www.ultimatebook.net

Greg
www.triptwos.com
Poker News and Community
Old 07-20-2004, 12:20 AM

Default Re: UB SNG tracking players

I figured you had to be 2+2. Remember me from the other day? We took 1st and 2nd in a $10 I think. KK against AA?
Nice playing with ya....look forward to more heads up matches in the future. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]