Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2005, 06:15 PM

Default Re: a 10/20 hands that felt weird ...limping K5s

[ QUOTE ]
youll get killed in this game with this pussy play you [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 11-17-2005, 06:25 PM

I think you should try to isolate him if you want to play it. But your hand is too weak for that so just fold. What type of hands are you guys isolating with here? I am thinking K9s,K10o is enough?
Old 11-17-2005, 06:37 PM

I can see this limp if we are in the CO or OTB. THe problem with where the limp is, is that we are opened up to a raise from either the CO or Button, and now we have to play a raised pot with K5s OOP, presents the obvious problems

I think that the flop is probably the only decent street. But once the CO calls, I really think that I might be done with the hand. That board is heavy on draws that are available with hands that have limped.

once the 8 comes in on the turn, and you get raised, you have to dump it right there. Your hand sucks and the entire situation sucks. No point trapping yourself in the middle with a hand that has very little hope

river, blows. What can I say other then that. I don't see why you are still in the hand, and I don't see why you are betting it there. Check/fold right there is the best play since you have been along the whole way
Old 11-17-2005, 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Every street looks like a complete disaster to me. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]