Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events

Old 10-08-2005, 04:49 PM

Default So michigan does suck, except Hart

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"It's sad for a UM fan here that MSU has outplayed MI for two years in a row. Michigan won today, but they looked real bad. If MSU didn't lose this game, like they did the same last year, Michigan would be, and really should be 2-3.

Michigan will be lucky to get to 5-3 in the Big Ten playing like this."

Your post represents the idiocy of people who go/went to MSU. What does MSU and a tornado have in common? They both tend to end up in trailer parks.

p.s- Redwings suck. The Blackhawks will own you this season.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't GO to msu, I don't root for msu, I don't live in a trailer park. I am a UM fan

I'm simply saying, aside from Hart, UM sucked today. If MSU played better, they would have been up by 10 in the 4th quarter.

If MSU didn't hit the kicker, that's 4 points, if MSU hit the 25 yard FG, that's 3 points. Also, MSU had two huge drops in the game. Trannen on 3rd and long in the 1st Q, and some donkey on 3rd and 20 near the sidelines at the UM 40 yd line.

I'm a michigan fan, but, we are gonna get rocked by OSU, have a hard time with Iowa, and might even lose to Penn St or Minnesota. 8-3 would be a good finish for UM this year, but 7-4 is more likely

[/ QUOTE ]

Now where are the UM slappies. I saw this bs coming. Can't stop the run, can't pass, can't kick a field goal.

Well, good luck next week against penn st. Their defense is way better than Minnesota