Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments

Old 07-03-2005, 02:20 AM

Default any1 else have the \"failure to qualify for the WSOP ME\" blues\"? (n/c)

The near misses from the Stars Double Shootouts are really mentally wearing me down. I'm thisclose to just buying-in directly just so I feel like it hasn't been a total waste of time (although, of course, it has).
Old 07-03-2005, 03:22 AM

Default Re: any1 else have the \"failure to qualify for the WSOP ME\" blues\"? (n/c)

Get rid of emotion -- then play again
Old 07-04-2005, 04:16 AM

Default Re: any1 else have the \"failure to qualify for the WSOP ME\" blues\"? (n

right with ya'.... Unfortunately I don't have $10k to buy in direct.
Good luck to you.

Happy 4th all
Old 07-04-2005, 10:51 AM

Default Re: any1 else have the \"failure to qualify for the WSOP ME\" blues\"? (n

WSOP ME, meh. I'll be splashing around in the Alladin $40 daily between july 10 to 15. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-04-2005, 12:04 PM

Default Re: any1 else have the \"failure to qualify for the WSOP ME\" blues\"? (n/c)

Hey there, I can totally sympathize, as I was bubble boy last year in the last stars sunday $650. It was a bit depressing, but I just consoled myself by going right to the next target, the Aussie Millions, in which I succeeded in getting a seat. There are so many 10K tourneys, and so many satellites that you shouldn't buy in unless you have the bankroll or something close to it. Just win your way into the Legends of Poker or any of the other big tourneys coming up.

Good luck.
Old 07-04-2005, 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The near misses from the Stars Double Shootouts are really mentally wearing me down. I'm thisclose to just buying-in directly just so I feel like it hasn't been a total waste of time (although, of course, it has).

[/ QUOTE ]

Gave it the old college try to qualify, but didn't. Screw it, I just bought in. If those that I saw qualify are any indication, this year's field will be full of donkeys like me.