Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2005, 02:49 PM

Default Re: PokerAce Hud - Version 0.20 Released - PokerStars Support!

Stars recently did an update and I think that broke something. I'm going to have to investigate since I've been getting a number of similar complaints. Until I get it fixed, opening the Instant Hand History window seems to cause PA Hud to refresh correctly.

You only have to mark them as 6-max in PT if you have "Show Hands From Current Limit Only" selected. Otherwise, you only need to right-click the table name and tell PA Hud to treat it as 6-max.
Old 07-24-2005, 04:21 PM

I also noticed that any time someone "sits out", it seems to cause glitches -- the person's stats disappear from the display, and don't always come back when the person sits 'back in'.
Old 07-24-2005, 05:33 PM

It may be realated to this Pokertracker fix, that as of now, is only listed in the PT Forum.

http://www.pokertracker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6631

It fixes negative game numbers that occur in PT after PokerStars game numbers got too big -- similar to the Party fix of several weeks ago.

Rob (TexBigSlick)
Old 07-24-2005, 07:05 PM

little glitched i've seen a few times. when i close a table, every once in a while the stats do not go away. the table is not on the list anymore. actually, the stats don't stay there, they appear in the position they would have if the table was in the top left corner (even if the table was in a dif place).
Old 07-24-2005, 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just amazing. Really great stuff.

Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-24-2005, 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I also noticed that any time someone "sits out", it seems to cause glitches -- the person's stats disappear from the display, and don't always come back when the person sits 'back in'.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this on a Party skin? This should never happen at Party, but players who are sitting out at other sites aren't included in the Hand History file. Give me some more details so we can try to fix this.
Old 07-24-2005, 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
little glitched i've seen a few times. when i close a table, every once in a while the stats do not go away. the table is not on the list anymore. actually, the stats don't stay there, they appear in the position they would have if the table was in the top left corner (even if the table was in a dif place).

[/ QUOTE ]

This is very strange and I've never heard of anything like this happening. Do you think you could get a screenshot the next time it happens?
Old 07-24-2005, 08:42 PM

next time it happens, i'll take a pic.
Old 07-25-2005, 08:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this on a Party skin? This should never happen at Party, but players who are sitting out at other sites aren't included in the Hand History file. Give me some more details so we can try to fix this.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, this happens at Stars, sorry for not being more specific. I've been having a few problems with Stars functionality of late actually. The hotspot and mucked hand display typically stop working very soon after I start using it. Also, the stats seem to stop updating periodically, and oftentimes when I sit in a seat, the stats for the previous player stay displayed over my seat, and i have to close PAHUD and re-open it to get them to disappear. But i think i saw that you said Stars had been acting a bit funky of late and you were looking into it.
Old 07-25-2005, 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yup, had this happen a few times
stats in the top left corner...no table just floating stats