Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-24-2005, 03:27 PM

Default Poorly played?

Sorry about the format but couldn't get the converter to work with Bodog HH. $25 PLO

I am dealt A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
5 Players see flop. Total pot $1.25
I hadn't played a lot of hands so just saw the flop for .25

Flop: 4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Hey I sort of caught a hand. Straight and nut flush draw.
#8 check
Folded around
#3 bets $1.25
#4 Me calls $1.25
#8 calls $1.25
Pot = $5.00
I called because I had lots of outs. I put #3 on trips - this table they have been beting hard when flopping trips. #8 check then calls so probably a straight draw.

Turn: 4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
#8 check
#3 Bets pot $5.00
#4 Calls $5.00
#8 folds
Pot = $15
I didn't hit but picked up three more outs. I still have lots of outs 9 diamonds, 3 aces, 2 twos, 2 fives, 3 sixes, 3 jacks. Total of 22 outs.

River 4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Hit the straight and the only cards that could beat me are a 56, but he has not been betting like a straight draw.
#3 Bets $15
#4 calls all in $10

#3 turns over 4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
for a set of 4's.
#4 Wins with a wheel straight.
#3 Flamed me about calling with a draw and catching lucky on the river. Then he left the table.

Questions:
Should I have raised on any street?
Were there any other possible hands that he might have held that I either missed or should have been scared of?
Was calling the right move?
Any other comments would be appreciated.