Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-18-2005, 06:36 PM

Default bodog cash out problems/ funds locked--warning

here's a scary situation. my full first name is 8 letters long. I usually go by a nickname, the first three letters. I've had bank accoutns and credit cards in both variations, as well as with just my first initial. on my neteller account I used the 3 letter version. (I didn't think neteller was all that formal when I signed up.) On my bank account I've got all 8 letters. I made two initial deposits to bodog in february. $1,000 by neteller. $500 by etf direct from my bank account.

bodog locked up a $6,000 cash out and locked me out of my account, because the spelling of the first name on the two accounts is not identical. they are demanding I produce identification and written permission from the "two different" people who have the bank account, and neteller account. I really don't know what to do, because there is only one person, me. I sent them screen shots of very private transaction information, namely all transactions in my neteller accoutn and all in my personal bank account (!) for the last year. so they can match the account numbers and the corresponding withdrawals and deposits. they dismissed that entirely, and still demand "identification". now I need an evil twin, I guess.

beware. if you put your money in bodog, and there is a glitch in paperwork, they may seize your money (and your winnings) as a penalty. I haven't been this pissed off in a long time. I have never had a cash out, by neteller or etf, held up ever at: party, empire, pacific, paradise, stars, intertops, multipoker, pokernow, eurobet, poker club, planet, pokerroom.

anyone know the name of the site that handles dispute resolution for online gaming?