Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar

Old 12-30-2005, 03:30 AM

Default Re: Good Taj stories?

[ QUOTE ]
Here is a good Taj story. I was at the Taj late in the summer (I think late August) playing some 1/2 NL. As we were waiting for my last friend to go around the table once more my other friend and I took a walk to the bathrooms and decided to walk out on the boardwalk for a minute. Its about 4:30AM at this point and is still dark out. There are some carnival looking trailers lined up on the boardwalk with picnic tables in between them that vendors sell things during the day. Well we happen to spot a guy and a girl on one of the picnic tables. They are both naked and are going at it at this point. We start pointing and laughing our asses off and others start to notice and join in on the fun. There are about 10 people there now watching these two have full on sex on the boardwalk, pretty much in plain view. One of the gawkers who joined us decided he is going to casually walk by them and attempt to start up a conversation. As he approaches them casually, the girl who is riding the guy is startled and stands up covering herself up. The guy proceeds to take off down the boardwalk wearing NO CLOTHES whatsoever, with boxers in hand. HILARious!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

terrible attempt to make up a story, people just don't do this, not even in AC.
Old 12-30-2005, 04:05 AM

I was getting destroyed at a fishy 2/4 OH8 table by n00bs playing any 4, and flopped the nut flush against a weak/tight woman you capped the K-high flop. Turn K she bet I called, river blank she took awhile and bet, I called, and said "just show me the boat" she said "nope, only two pair...flips over one king...then slowrolls the 2nd saying "KINGS AND KINGS!" as the whole table laughs and congratulates her with pats on the back. VNH fat whore. I am steaming big time and leave. Then I hit a $2500 jackpot on a slot machine. Phew.
Old 12-30-2005, 04:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was getting destroyed at a fishy 2/4 OH8 table by n00bs playing any 4, and flopped the nut flush against a weak/tight woman you capped the K-high flop. Turn K she bet I called, river blank she took awhile and bet, I called, and said "just show me the boat" she said "nope, only two pair...flips over one king...then slowrolls the 2nd saying "KINGS AND KINGS!" as the whole table laughs and congratulates her with pats on the back. VNH fat whore. I am steaming big time and leave. Then I hit a $2500 jackpot on a slot machine. Phew.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you called two big bets with a flush against a weak/tight player when the top card on the board paired?

Pretty fishy game indeed.
Old 12-30-2005, 05:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Here is a good Taj story. I was at the Taj late in the summer (I think late August) playing some 1/2 NL. As we were waiting for my last friend to go around the table once more my other friend and I took a walk to the bathrooms and decided to walk out on the boardwalk for a minute. Its about 4:30AM at this point and is still dark out. There are some carnival looking trailers lined up on the boardwalk with picnic tables in between them that vendors sell things during the day. Well we happen to spot a guy and a girl on one of the picnic tables. They are both naked and are going at it at this point. We start pointing and laughing our asses off and others start to notice and join in on the fun. There are about 10 people there now watching these two have full on sex on the boardwalk, pretty much in plain view. One of the gawkers who joined us decided he is going to casually walk by them and attempt to start up a conversation. As he approaches them casually, the girl who is riding the guy is startled and stands up covering herself up. The guy proceeds to take off down the boardwalk wearing NO CLOTHES whatsoever, with boxers in hand. HILARious!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

terrible attempt to make up a story, people just don't do this, not even in AC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually they do. I've seen a couple having sex on the boardwalk one night around 2am in front of the Trop. I wonder if it was the same couple making their way down the boardwalk? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-30-2005, 10:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
5-6 fist fights.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shocking.

Last spring I'm playing 3/6 at about 10:00 PM. All of a sudden some younger guy at the first table over by the cage (another 3/6 game) starts screaming at someone else at the table. He's screaming "Come on, buddy! You want to go? Let's go outside right now!" etc, trying to pick a fight. After about 3 mins of this tirade it becomes obvious he's yelling at this older guy (in his 60's or so).

At this point he's starting to make aggressive moves towards the guy, who hasn't left his seat or done anything that I can see. One floorwoman is walking over by us, snickering, with her back to the action. No other floor is over there, and security is nowhere to be seen.

This continues for a bit longer with no house intervention whatsoever, until a 20-something guy built like a brick chit-house gets up from a table over by the rail, walks towards the action and yells "If you're going to swing at someone, you're swinging at me!!!" and keeps walking towards the table.

Loudmouth sits down like a scolded puppy dog and not another peep is heard. Whole room erupts in applause. Only then do two "security guards" appear, and they don't even walk the guy who was yelling that whole time.

And then people wonder why the place has the reputation it does.
Old 12-30-2005, 10:21 AM

Ive posted this before, but I saw a player pee himself at the table and not get up.

Ive also seen multiple fistfights as well as a player throwing his 4 card omaha hand directly into the dealers face while muttering "fat whore"

Finally, there was the individual who dropped his losing aces down the money chute and abruptly left the room
Old 12-30-2005, 10:22 AM

I once played 10/20 through the graveyard shift while sitting next to a likely 2p2er who had horrible dandruff and stank, but who didnt protect his cards, so I looked at them all night long and got to see 4 cards for the price of 2.
Old 12-30-2005, 10:45 AM

Pretty sure I've posted this before, but I saw a Taj floorwoman throw up in a garbage can because a player smelled so bad.

I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] the Taj, though.

-McGee
Old 12-30-2005, 10:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"

Finally, there was the individual who dropped his losing aces down the money chute and abruptly left the room

[/ QUOTE ]

We have a winner. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-30-2005, 11:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"

[/ QUOTE ]

We have a winner. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

But you could picture that happening lots of places.

Someone's stench making a floorperson vomit - where else than the Taj?

Behold the opulence.