Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-23-2005, 04:43 PM

Default Re: Scary Bar Situation

[ QUOTE ]
Now the question is - Can I call this girl again and what do I say after wussing out like that?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you were smooth about getting in the cab and not all panicky, then you can probably pull this off. You should suggest meeting her somewhere her boyfriend won't be, other than that your options are pretty much wide-open.
Old 12-23-2005, 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
he cant kill you with a knife

[/ QUOTE ]

somebody should tell nicole simpson.

bwana
Old 12-23-2005, 04:45 PM

OJ simpson isnt 5'7 - 140
Nicole isnt 6'3 - 165

And OP was definately not sleeping...
Old 12-23-2005, 04:47 PM

8 inches of height easily makes up for 4 inches of steel.

Go for it.
Old 12-23-2005, 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It was just sad that I was so much bigger than the guy yet I couldn't get the balls to fight him because of the knife. The thought of being gutted wasn't very appealling.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this the kind of thing they teach you at SC?

Ho has a boyfriend, you make out with her, he shows up, you sorta fight, he shows knife you FINALLY get a clue and leave a bad scene AND then you wonder what you could have done better? How about "no, I don't have GF, you have a BF? Oh, you do, too bad. Have a nice night." I don't give a [censored] how gorgeous she was.

You are an idiot.
Have a wonderful Christmas,
FishNChips
Old 12-23-2005, 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Call his bluff, he cant kill you with a knife, besides, its not like he had a gun, break his [censored] arm and then take it from him

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, no one has ever died from being stabbed. Especially in a 3rd world country. Whenever I am attacked outside of a bar and have a knife drawn on me I figure the guy is bluffing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone who's fought a lot have any type of predictions? I do have a good 8 inches on him... I'm just curious - I'm now pretty confident that saving my ass was the right move even if I was a 99% sure thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you get into a fight with a guy who's holding a knife, he's going to win, and you're going to lose. Losing a knife fight is a very bad idea.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It was just sad that I was so much bigger than the guy yet I couldn't get the balls to fight him because of the knife. The thought of being gutted wasn't very appealling.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this the kind of thing they teach you at SC?

Ho has a boyfriend, you make out with her, he shows up, you sorta fight, he shows knife you FINALLY get a clue and leave a bad scene AND then you wonder what you could have done better? How about "no, I don't have GF, you have a BF? Oh, you do, too bad. Have a nice night." I don't give a [censored] how gorgeous she was.

You are an idiot.
Have a wonderful Christmas,
FishNChips

[/ QUOTE ]

So you've never hooked up with a girl before who's had a boyfriend? Or cheated on a girlfriend?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Call his bluff, he cant kill you with a knife, besides, its not like he had a gun, break his [censored] arm and then take it from him

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, no one has ever died from being stabbed. Especially in a 3rd world country. Whenever I am attacked outside of a bar and have a knife drawn on me I figure the guy is bluffing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone who's fought a lot have any type of predictions? I do have a good 8 inches on him... I'm just curious - I'm now pretty confident that saving my ass was the right move even if I was a 99% sure thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since you have such a size advantage over him, you need to let him have a few courtesy stabs before you start fighting back. It's totally worth it to get stabbed over some strange chick you just met in a bar. Anything less is being a pussy.
Old 12-23-2005, 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So you've never hooked up with a girl before who's had a boyfriend? Or cheated on a girlfriend?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not when I'm alone in a bar in Manilla. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-23-2005, 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OJ simpson isnt 5'7 - 140
Nicole isnt 6'3 - 165

And OP was definately not sleeping...

[/ QUOTE ]

still not sure why you think one man couldnt kill the other w/ a knife. there's a fight. one gets stabbed and he dies.

youre telling some randon guy on the internet youve never met you believe his fighting skills are so good he can disarm an attacker after he's already been hit and disoriented and win the fight w/out sustaining a single blow just because he's 8 inches taller and 20 lbs heavier? ok.

also youre confident no one else from the crowd is going to jump in and assist?

bwana