Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Stud

Old 11-10-2005, 06:02 PM

Default BeerMoney really does have the worst luck

7 Card Stud High ($20/$40), Ante $2, Bring-In $5 (converter)

3rd Street - (0.80 SB)

Seat 1: xx xx Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___calls___calls
Hero: 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___brings-in___folds
Seat 3: xx xx 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 4: xx xx T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___completes___calls___calls
Seat 5: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls___raises
Seat 6: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___raises___calls
Seat 7: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 8: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___folds

4th Street - (13.05 SB)

Seat 1: xx xx Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___double bets
Seat 4: xx xx T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 5: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 6: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___folds

5th Street - (9.53 BB)

Seat 1: xx xx Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___checks___calls
Seat 4: xx xx T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___bets
Seat 5: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___calls

6th Street - (12.53 BB)

Seat 1: xx xx Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___checks___calls___calls
Seat 4: xx xx T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___bets___raises
Seat 5: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___raises___calls

River - (21.53 BB)

Seat 1: xx xx Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] xx___checks___calls
Seat 4: xx xx T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] xx___bets
Seat 5: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] xx___calls

Total pot: (24.53 BB)

Results:
Main Pot: $978 | Rake: $3

Seat 1: [ Ad Ah Qs Qc 2s 9d 7h ] [ two pairs, aces and queens -- Ad,Ah,Qs,Qc,9d ]

Seat 4: [ 8d Tc Td 8c Th 4s 6d ] [ a full house, Tens full of eights -- Tc,Td,Th,8d,8c ]

Seat 5: [ Jd Jh Jc 2d 6s Qh 9c ] [ three of a kind, jacks -- Qh,Jd,Jh,Jc,9c ]
Old 11-10-2005, 07:22 PM

Default Re: BeerMoney really does have the worst luck

I think I might have misplayed every street... except for fourth and 7th.. Doesn't the tard in the 4 seat kinda have to be full here? God I needed to fill.. This hand took the life out of me. Its tough when you get a rolled up hand 1 in 425 only to lose with it.
Old 11-10-2005, 07:25 PM

Given Seat 4's fourth street call, I think he has to have two pair there, so on fifth I think he filled up. Only confusing thing is his completion on third in front of all those Broadway cards. Why do you say you misplayed fifth?
Old 11-10-2005, 10:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I think I might have misplayed every street... except for fourth and 7th.. Doesn't the tard in the 4 seat kinda have to be full here? God I needed to fill.. This hand took the life out of me. Its tough when you get a rolled up hand 1 in 425 only to lose with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

If it's any consolation I had rolled aces back to back and lost with both =).
Old 11-10-2005, 10:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

If it's any consolation I had rolled aces back to back and lost with both =).

[/ QUOTE ]

Ouch.. That's rough.. Its kinda hard for me, cause when I see a grand move someone elses way, I think of the fact that when I move to Thailand in a month, that it is like 2 months pay.. I need to stop thinking of things that way though.
Old 11-10-2005, 11:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If it's any consolation I had rolled aces back to back and lost with both.

[/ QUOTE ]

Within the last 25 hands, rolled 3's and A's; both were heads up the entire way and lost both [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img].
Old 11-11-2005, 06:52 AM

They were small heads up pots and i won big in the game anyway so it didnt hurt. Nothing is worse then being stuck, getting rolled and then losing a big pot.