Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Are the essays worth the effort?
Yes 32 86.49%
No 5 13.51%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-20-2005, 09:53 PM

Default Re: Effect of multi tabling

One positive spin to put on this - Some of the multi tablers even here are fishies.... working their way up. At the worst at least for a short time while they improve their game.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Imagine not too far in the future. Every Party table with players at 18 Vp$ip or less! All the fish have died out like the buffalo...

[/ QUOTE ]

I swear this seems closer and closer every day. Even at the low limits on Party, it's not uncommon to see five or six players who are TA-A. You open another table, and three of the guys are the same ones who were at the last table. This is mostly during early afternoons, but it is a matter of time before online poker is overrun with multitablers.

Every day, someone posts a question about how to set up a second monitor or how they're thinking about being a multitabling pro.

I think this year will be the last year the games will be generally good. Every mulitabler requires several fish to feed him.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-21-2005, 05:07 AM

Default Re: Effect of multi tabling

[ QUOTE ]
Imagine not too far in the future. Every Party table with players at 18 Vp$ip or less! All the fish have died out like the buffalo...

[/ QUOTE ]
You mean I might have to learn how to play ALL 7 cards. God no, that sounds like work.