Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2005, 01:24 PM

Default Absolute Poker Offer

I was just emailed by Jeff, a VIP Host-team member of Absolute Poker saying, "Just a quick note to let you know that you have earned our special 3 tier bonus package for being a VIP player with us. If you would like to receive this bonus package please email me back and I will go over the rewards with you." I of course emailed back for more information and this is what I was told. "Here is the information that I promised. With a deposit of $100 or more, you will receive 1st off a 20% bonus into your ending account. In addition to that, I am going to add $11 CASH on top of your deposit into your CASH account, you can use that any time you like. But best of all, I am going to enter you in, as my guest, to a VIP Seat in the AP challenge of your choice (Sundays 6:15 PM est). You need to let me know after you make your deposit so I can go ahead and add your bonuses to your account. Thanks again for playing with AP and I'll catch you on the backstroke!

PS- With a deposit of $500 or more, I will also award you a VIP Seat in the WSOP Freeroll Challenge for the $2,000 prize package!"

I just wanted to know if anyone else has received such an offer, and if they did how it is working out for them.
Thanks,
Brian
Old 02-22-2005, 01:30 PM

Default Re: Absolute Poker Offer

I recieved the offer, never did anything about it
Old 02-22-2005, 01:35 PM

I received the offer, except the deposit requirement was 50 bucks. Since I'm playing there for a poker league anyways, I put in 50 and took the free 11 bucks... might decided to work off the 10 in my bonus account, not sure if it's worth the tim.
Old 02-22-2005, 01:37 PM

Ive recieved similar offers in the past. They do what they say they will, if that's what you want to know.
Old 02-22-2005, 01:45 PM

I got the offer last night. Haven’t done anything with it though. Anyone know what the max is for the 20%?

Also, I’m going to have to have words with Cynthia who sent me my offer. I wasn’t offered the free roll thing at the end nor can I catch her on the backstroke. Very disappointing.
Old 02-22-2005, 01:49 PM

I replied back asking what the max. deposit was, I'll let you know as soon as I know.
Old 02-22-2005, 01:53 PM

They called (yes, on my phone) with this offer a cpl months ago and some other small offers...I never signed up even though I said I probably would... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
They have too few ppl...went there recently and there are only like 3 full tables of 1/2 (although like 10 5max tables)
Old 02-22-2005, 03:11 PM

I started a new thread about this same thing, I missed this one somehow. I got an email and a phone call from Jeff also.

On the phone Jeff offered a couple additional things if I was planning on depositing a decent amount of money, one being 5% instant cash bonus instead of the $11.
Old 02-22-2005, 10:21 PM

The deposit is up to $1000, but he said he would let me go higher if I wanted, I'd just have to let him know. He also changed is offer to the 5% instead of $11. Therefore, if I deposit $1000 I would have a $200 bonus pending, and an instant $50 if any of you were wondering. In addition to the two satellites.
Later