Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What's your favorite bagel ?
Plain 7 11.67%
Sesame 7 11.67%
Poppy 8 13.33%
Garlic 7 11.67%
Onion 4 6.67%
Everything 17 28.33%
Cinnamon Raisin 6 10.00%
Pumpernickel 1 1.67%
Other 1 1.67%
Don't eat bagels 2 3.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-02-2005, 01:20 PM

Default Re: Hair products...

i have 3 shampoos, 1 conditioner, and about 14 other bathroom/hygiene products, not inlcuding toothbrush, paper, etc
Old 10-02-2005, 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i buy cheap stuff (usually suave). i have conditioner but i don't always use it.
my hair sucks, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I use that stuff that makes the girl on TV cum in the shower. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to use that stuff, but she's such a teaze. Now I use the Pantene 2 in 1 deal.
Old 10-02-2005, 01:49 PM

There should be a $1 or less choice on your poll. The smaller bottle of Suave is 88 cents at Walmart.

~ Rick
Old 10-02-2005, 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i have 3 shampoos, 1 conditioner, and about 14 other bathroom/hygiene products, not inlcuding toothbrush, paper, etc

[/ QUOTE ]

14? What kind of odd concoctions do you have lying about in jars and tins?

I'm looking at six (razor, toothbrush/paste, comb, deoderant, qtips) and can't visualize more than ten or so.
Old 10-02-2005, 01:52 PM

pop your collar

*edit* that was a close one! wanted to post something random, that was NEARLY my 1000th post haha
Old 10-02-2005, 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

14? What kind of odd concoctions do you have lying about in jars and tins?

I'm looking at six (razor, toothbrush/paste, comb, deoderant, qtips) and can't visualize more than ten or so.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, depending on what you do with your hair, there's hair spray, hair gel, etc. and you shouldn't forget about soap, shaving cream, cologne, etc.
Old 10-02-2005, 01:56 PM

You're missing a "$0 because I can either get it at the store at work or make it myself" option. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

What a POLLTARD. First dildoes, now this. Do you think people remember how much they spent on their shampoo a month ago? And even if they did, this would not account for the different volumes purchased. Basically, nothing meaningful can come as a result of these poll results. Next time just start a thread about shampoo and leave out the poll.

Right now I'm using a 2 in 1 Head and Shoulders, but I occassionally use seperate shampoo and conditioner as the conditioner is in their already, so why not?

[ QUOTE ]
Life is too short to buy cheap hair products.

[/ QUOTE ]

An excellent choice, if I do say so myself. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-02-2005, 02:12 PM

I know that it does not make a difference what I use in my hair. It is just soap and it will rinse out and then we got just hair again. However have you people ever tried the conditioner and the fancy shampoos?

I figure it this way we all know how good your feet feel if you wear a different pair of shoes everyday. And I am going to buy more shampoo when I run out of the stuff I have.

So I buy like 5 or 6 different types each time I need some. And it is like a shampoo smorg in the Stuey shower I tell you.

My fav is this tea tree type it is like a breath mint for your hair man. Yup I'm out there and there is no one else here but it's fun as the dickens and saving money on shampoo is for bald people, which I may someday become. So I live it up now. I have no idea how much my stuff costs as I pick by how cool I think the bottle looks or I buy the most expensive just cuz.

Some days I need to shower like 3 times so I think it is worth enjoying it.

I just realized when I get talking about stuff that makes me happy I start to sound like peachy. So maybe we should figure out she is just a happy camper and cut her some slack. Mah 2 cents for the day.