Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2005, 03:39 AM

Default Re: I Found Moneymaker!!!

deep within he can't stand himself so he drinks it away and pisses it away. He will never tell how he deeply felt. It wasn't like he wanted to be caught with another female in hand. [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 07-07-2005, 04:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]

And I forgot to mention to the OP that I replied to is that I doubt that Moneymaker is still a millionare. Or maybe if he is, he probably doesn't live like a "stereotypical" millionare if you will. But that's all just a bunch of guessing. In reality I have no idea. His lack of presence at the WSOP might be an indicator though.

[/ QUOTE ]

How does a stereotypical millionaire live? I know lots of millionaires and few of them live any sort of stereotypical life. Some spend it like it's going out of style, some buy a new house and sock the rest away for a rainy day, some don't change a thing. A million dollars isn't that much these days. In California the average price of a home is $400k. That's average! Granted, he doesn't live in Ca. but after taxes and such it's not like you're going to be going out and buying Ferraris by the dozen and staying in $10,000 a night hotel rooms the rest of your life. That's exactly the reason that some absurd percentage of lottery winners file for bankruptcy within 10 years of their win. The spend like drunken sailors on leave.
Old 07-07-2005, 09:56 AM

The guy is nice enough to give you a pic and autograph and you put him down.

I'm sick of nobodies putin people down
Old 07-07-2005, 10:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I don't know of any states (until now) where hard liquor was sold at a grocery store. All the west coast states sell beer and wine at grocery stores. But hard stuff is sold at designated liquor stores. In Massachusetts, no alcoholic beverage (including beer and wine) are sold anywhere but a liquor store, and only during certain hours (and not Sunday).

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear god, I pitty the poor souls of those who live in these forsaken states. What in the hell are some people thinking?
Old 07-07-2005, 10:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The guy is nice enough to give you a pic and autograph and you put him down.

I'm sick of nobodies putin people down

[/ QUOTE ]

In my original thread I said nothing derogatory towards Mr. Moneymaker. If you will look at the thread that was on the front page on the day of the OP, this was just a factual statement to where he was because people were interested. I personally respect what Moneymaker has done. I felt sorry for him and in no way is that "putting him down."

I am sick of newbies who are unable to comprehend the english language.