Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2005, 11:51 PM

Default Ever sit next to a transvesite or other weird person?

Last month at the poker tables, a guy in drag was seated to my right, and his gay lover was seated two to my left. The drag queen had makeup, eyelashes, the whole nine yards. The two quickly were tapped out by overaggressive play and left. The dealer, not realizing the drag queen was a guy said, "I dont know if she's coming back," to which I replied, "That wasn't a she."

Anybody ever sit next to a non-desirable type person, freaky, filthy, or otherwise?

-J
Old 11-14-2005, 11:55 PM

Default Re: Ever sit next to a transvesite or other weird person?

Wow...you're lucky you didn't catch gay...that [censored] can take a lifetime to cure.

I once had a dirty smelly drunk try to hug me on a bus [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-15-2005, 12:00 AM

well besides being a pretty ignorant sounding post, you mentioned the P word

[astroglided] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-15-2005, 12:01 AM

Pwnt.
Old 11-15-2005, 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The dealer, not realizing the drag queen was a guy said, "I dont know if she's coming back," to which I replied, "That wasn't a she."

[/ QUOTE ]

"She" is the way in which drag queens I know would prefer to be addressed. He could have just been being polite.
Old 11-15-2005, 12:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Last month at the poker tables, a guy in drag was seated to my right, and his gay lover was seated two to my left. The drag queen had makeup, eyelashes, the whole nine yards. The two quickly were tapped out by overaggressive play and left. The dealer, not realizing the drag queen was a guy said, "I dont know if she's coming back," to which I replied, "That wasn't a she."

Anybody ever sit next to a non-desirable type person, freaky, filthy, or otherwise?

-J

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you assume the dealer was oblivious? Even if he did have a clue, it would be very disrespectful to call the drag queen a man. On top of that, cross-dressers, transvestites and their ilk PREFER being referred to as females.

Back in high school, for 4 years I had to commute 1.5 hours to and from Manhattan. Saw lots of freaks on the subways.
Old 11-15-2005, 12:09 AM

I'm not sure if this counts, but my girlfriend once took me to a restaurant where all the waiters were drag queens and one of them pulled me out of my seat, pushed me up against a wall and dry humped for about 5 minutes while singing the YMCA.
Old 11-15-2005, 12:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-J

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you assume the dealer was oblivious? Even if he did have a clue, it would be very disrespectful to call the drag queen a man. On top of that, cross-dressers, transvestites and their ilk PREFER being referred to as females.

Back in high school, for 4 years I had to commute 1.5 hours to and from Manhattan. Saw lots of freaks on the subways.

[/ QUOTE ]
they arent females.
Old 11-15-2005, 12:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-J

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
they arent females.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously?
Old 11-15-2005, 12:30 AM

I find that the most undesirable people to sit next to are the foaming at the mouth ignorant bigots.
Closed Thread