FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2005, 12:44 PM

Default Re: Could the mods please...

Yep
Old 10-18-2005, 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bluff,

You are wrong... 2+2 is the best site on the net to learn how to improve your poker playing ability... it should not now become, the best site on the net to learn how to cheat the poker sites.

Sunny road or Shady road... only time will tell how all this impacts the image of 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

You really need to read my posts here and other threads. I have no idea what you think mine meant. I was responding regarding those posters who want discussion of rakeback cut back for their own personal affiliate interests and was not endorsing under the table rakeback. And as far as cheating the sites, they are the ones who set up a crummy system and finally took action to rein it in. I don't care either way.
Old 10-18-2005, 01:12 PM

yep
Old 10-18-2005, 01:16 PM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC

in all this humdrum, i find bluff to really have a sound understanding of this. care to be a non-partisan mod???
Old 10-18-2005, 01:24 PM

Thanks but no. This is a paid forum and you all are entitled to moderate it as you see fit within the T&C of 2+2. I do think however that any attempt to stifle discussion of particular issues would backfire on you and alienate those players whom the affiliate businesses seek to recruit.
Old 10-18-2005, 01:30 PM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC

we have tried to foster open discussion as much as possible. where things seemed spammy we deleted them. rightly so. i havent touched any of the party stuff, except where affiliates came in and said they offered this/that or the other. paid advertisers of this forum are what makes it possible, and they are given more leeway.

i would actually like to see from you or anyone examples of us trying to stifle discussion. it would help me learn how to mod this place.

werd
morg.
Old 10-18-2005, 01:38 PM

I don't believe you mods here thus far have attempted to stifle discussion. I was referring to those posters who start threads asking that posters don't discuss a topic like party and rakeback and also that the mods enforce this.
Old 10-18-2005, 05:04 PM

bump
Old 10-18-2005, 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
... delete posts / warn / ban posters who make posts on making new party accounts or inquire about party rakeback?

All the information that needs to be had is out there.

Now all we have to do is shut up.

Could people please show their support in this thread with a simple, "Yep." or somesuch?

--Dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't agree. All I've seen is different opinions, rumors, and untold secrets about Party.

Occasionally, I've seen quotes from Party emails.

But ALL the information is out there? If so, then why does it seem like those with the information are trying to cloud it in mystery? Is this some puzzle non-experts are supposed to figure out?

And now you want everyone to "shut up"? Or actually ban posters who wander in here and post about Party?

In a supposedly open forum? What nonsense.

-ptmusic
Old 10-19-2005, 04:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I don't agree. All I've seen is different opinions, rumors, and untold secrets about Party.

Occasionally, I've seen quotes from Party emails.

But ALL the information is out there? If so, then why does it seem like those with the information are trying to cloud it in mystery? Is this some puzzle non-experts are supposed to figure out?

And now you want everyone to "shut up"? Or actually ban posters who wander in here and post about Party?

In a supposedly open forum? What nonsense.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this sentiment as well.