Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2005, 11:47 AM

Default Re: 2 sites I found that are similar to PSO/Boogster. Are they reputab

The big loser here is PSO--everybody has disagreements and conflicts; consequently any thinking person is interested in how a prospective business partner handles conflicts.

Threaten to call a lawyer? I don't think there are too many of us who want to do business with somebody who has to resort to this.

You seem to have forgotten the old adage about "the customer is always right". It doesn't really matter how much of a fruitcake you think the OP is, your place is to be polite and respectful and accomodating--just to get rid of him with minimal hassle, if nothing else.

Instead you come across like Mr. Bigshot who doesn't have to take guff from anybody, by God you'll make him pay for slamming your operation, etc.

Yeah, well, you'll lose a lot of business this way. I think it's called "being right, dead right, but just as dead as if you were wrong." [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-03-2005, 11:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The big loser here is PSO--everybody has disagreements and conflicts; consequently any thinking person is interested in how a prospective business partner handles conflicts.

Threaten to call a lawyer? I don't think there are too many of us who want to do business with somebody who has to resort to this.

You seem to have forgotten the old adage about "the customer is always right". It doesn't really matter how much of a fruitcake you think the OP is, your place is to be polite and respectful and accomodating--just to get rid of him with minimal hassle, if nothing else.

Instead you come across like Mr. Bigshot who doesn't have to take guff from anybody, by God you'll make him pay for slamming your operation, etc.

Yeah, well, you'll lose a lot of business this way. I think it's called "being right, dead right, but just as dead as if you were wrong." [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

So what you're saying is if everyone wants a free poker chipset, they should just come on here and badmouth PSO and PSO should just send it to them to 'shut them up'? You're real smart.
Old 09-03-2005, 12:35 PM

Sir, I want to thank you for sharing your interpretation of my post. Additionally, I'd like to apologize for not measuring up in the "smarts" department; and for any distress that my shortcomings may have caused. Where would you like me to send your free chip set? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-03-2005, 01:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They didn't consult a lawyer to find out how to get this guy back for his slander as a customer. They hired a lawyer to find out if they had any options if a) a competitor was spreading false information b) if someone had stolen their identity and used it to con someone into signing up under their affiliate link.

I think the whole lawyer thing has been blown out of proportion.
Old 09-03-2005, 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

They didn't consult a lawyer to find out how to get this guy back for his slander as a customer. They hired a lawyer to find out if they had any options if a) a competitor was spreading false information b) if someone had stolen their identity and used it to con someone into signing up under their affiliate link.

I think the whole lawyer thing has been blown out of proportion.

[/ QUOTE ]

This seems to me to be clearly a case where consulting counsel is warranted, although I don't see the point of telling LargeCents you're doing it. I think people are expressing a knee-jerk reaction to the word "lawyer" without really thinking this through. I'm certain PSO has neither the ability nor the intention of litigating against a customer, no matter how dissatisfied.

Since I'm posting in this thread anyway, I ought to add that I got the apology I asked for, and Mike seems willing to work with me to get the money I'm owed.

It's also worth mentioning that people attempt to scam PSO on a daily basis. I think if any of us were in that situation we'd tend not to take anyone's word at face value either.
Old 09-04-2005, 04:23 AM

I have done three promotions with pokersourceonline and referred many people who all completed promotions with no problems. I hate to see a site that I think does a great job be maligned not only for supposed problems but also for defending themselves.
Old 09-04-2005, 05:08 AM

Sorry, thought this certianly applied.
Old 09-04-2005, 03:40 PM

I have done 8 Pso promotions so far with very little problems.
I had just signed up for the party Rakeback the month it got cancelled and they credited me with the points for doing the promo. Party is the one who cancelled the rakeback not PSO.

Pso try's very very had to take care of thier customers.
Now are they always perfect No, But who is ?????

My Ub rakeback gets posted everymonth on time.

Mike, Jay, Dan and everyone else there go way out of thier way for thier customers.

JMHO
Billy B
Go Patriots.
Old 09-04-2005, 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry, thought this certianly applied.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, only a matter of time before someone broke out that .jpg... one of the most offensive on the 'net (including tubgirl.jpg) but DAMN funny!

I concur.
Old 09-04-2005, 05:55 PM

Default Re: 2 sites I found that are similar to PSO/Boogster. Are they reputable?

he went broke before he cleared his promos cause he is a moron.

PSO = good

Flaming PSO = whiney vag