Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Psychology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2005, 06:38 AM

Default Re: Okay, I really have to know.

I am not sure what this post have to do with gambling.

I fear no one at the poker tables, I do however respect my opponents male or female.

- sunek
Old 11-09-2005, 06:41 AM

This is the psychology forum, under "general gambling", and if women arent a gamble, I dont know what is.
Old 11-09-2005, 11:09 AM

Nice post. Pretty much sums up my sentiments exactly.

I had some lengthy arguments on this with a feminist on another forum, and in the end we each conceded a key point to the other. I conceded that men are largely responsible for letting the situation get out of hand because of the way they used to ridicule women for their lack of rationality and the unimportance of what they do compared to what men do. Men made the cardinal mistake of not respecting women for their feminine qualities enough and that got the women angry and so they started to grow penises. The rest is history.

The feminist conceded that they've got what they wanted and more and still don't seem to be satisfied.

I see feminism as being the key reason for the low savings rate and high debt rate, which could prove to be the eventual downfall of the economy. I've found that uncontrolled spending and borrowing tend to happen when women are in charge of the finances.

What can men do about it? As fathers I think it's important to explain to our sons that T+A is good for a while when you're young, but after that the traditional qualities are what makes a good wife and leads to a happy family. Of course we need to set an example for that lifestyle ourselves.

As to why women think men are "afraid" or "intimidated", I think they simply need an explanation for why so many men will gladly have sex with them, but so few will stay with them in a long-term relationship. Like with everything else, they say the first thing that feels good and comes to their mind and when there is no resistance (because men can't be bothered explaining it all...I mean what's the point if you're gonna leave the b*tch anyway, right?), they just assume they're right. Psychologically it's a lot easier than being self-critical.
Old 11-09-2005, 11:47 AM

Default Paging Dr. Dom...

Dr. Dom, please report to this thread. Thank you.
Old 11-09-2005, 11:53 AM

Default Re: Paging Dr. Dom...

Yeah, lets pop Dom a couple of PM's and get his ass over here.

Darryl, that's my point exactly... feminazi's took an inch, and now we give them three miles! Im all for equality in a relationship... hell, if I have to, I can stay home for the family (I have poker), but now it seems that when women shout equality, they dont mean it, they just wanna run things.

No. Im sorry, thats not going to happen.

I believe that this all started when we allowed them to make us put the seat back down on the toilet. If this is really about equality, they should have to put the seat back UP when they're done!
Old 11-09-2005, 01:49 PM

I agree. Powerful women do not intimidate men. We just don't want to fuk them, so they haave to come up with a reason.
Old 11-10-2005, 03:41 PM

Behemoth, are you currently in college? If you are, then let me assure you that all this radical feminist stuff you're running into is largely irrelevant to life in the "real world."

These women you describe have bought into the lie that men and women's differences arise from social and cultural pressures. Erroneously conflating equality with sameness, they are convinced that men have the best of things and believe that the key to success is exaggerating their own male characteristics while forcing men to assume more feminine traits.

Well, they couldn't be more wrong. Men and women not only differ physically, but also chemically and neurologically. We are not at all the same. To the contrary we are designed (by God or by evolution) to be mutually complimentary to each other and the process of child rearing.

Radical feminists try and fail to subvert the masculine and feminine traits that have been wired into us for hundreds of thousands of years. This is, of course, is impossible; the failure being evidenced by the bitchy and miserable nature of virtually every radical feminist in existence.

Simply put, these "powerful women" who get under your skin are a bunch of pissed off, unhappy souls who will remain in this state until they stop denying their true nature. They really shouldn't get you worked up at all. Rather, you should pity them; for they are truly lost.

And a piece of advice for you: Don't waste your time arguing with people who are angry about the world. Pissed off individuals don't have a damned thing figured out. Let them remained pissed off and unhappy while you remain positive and upbeat. This will be the only victory you ever need.

Once you've got things figured out for yourself, it becomes less necessary to "prove" others wrong.
Old 11-10-2005, 05:54 PM

Honestly they dont really piss me off, I hardly think about them... I kinda pity them because they delude themselves. The only reason this thread started was because of comments in another couple of chick threads by a couple of chicks.

I completely agree, although I've taken a year off from school, and in that time I saw this behavior in women too old to be able to claim they act that way because they are college chicks.

Its a shame too, because many of them are attractive.

c'est la vie.