Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2005, 10:03 PM

Default Ghost Photo

Someobody expressed an interest a while back in seeing this photo. Although I myself am a huge skeptic, this is kind of cool. My father took this picture the day he married my mother, in the City Hall in Stockholm, Sweden. This is the upstairs of the building, and the judge allowed my father to walk up and take the picture. The judge unlocked the door for my father, and he took the picture in the room alone, and left.

When he developed the roll (he did it all by hand back in the day, in a darkroom), this woman showed up at the bottom. My father was alone in the room. He has no explanation and she is on the negative. It is not a double exposure. LIke I said, Im a skeptic, but this is plain weird and I think its kind of cool.

If anyone thinks this is a joke post or whatever, I am willing to show the picture in person. Of course, youd have to meet me in NYC or something. But I would be willing to do that if anyone thinks Im BS'ing.

This is a photo of a photo, so the quality is a little bad, btw, too lazy to find a scanner.

the ball of light is the flash from my camera...