Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2005, 03:17 PM

Default Re: Who changed my status?

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
I think it's perfect....absolutely PERFECT!!

Delete my picture and I'm sure the kind person who did it will change it... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Stef [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the stalker, obsessive ass should be IP Banned instead.

[/ QUOTE ]

pots and kettles everywhere today!!!
Old 08-25-2005, 03:18 PM

Aye!
Old 08-25-2005, 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Delete my picture and I'm sure the kind person who did it will change it... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's too late to delete it. Anyway, you asked for it.
Old 08-25-2005, 03:19 PM

Just "Pops" is definately better
Old 08-25-2005, 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's too late to delete it. Anyway, you asked for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I didn't but it's fine...two can play at this game....it's actually kind of fun.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Stef [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 08-25-2005, 03:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No, I didn't but it's fine...two can play at this game....it's actually kind of fun.

[/ QUOTE ]
How exactly did Jake come across access to the picture anyway? I have a feeling you did ask for it.
Old 08-25-2005, 03:26 PM

No, Let me explain the story...when I first started coming on OOT...I was playing with the avatar thing cuz I didnt know how it worked... I put up a test post for 15 seconds with my pic as my avatar...and took it right down....well "always on OOT Jake" copied it and made it his avatar...then I asked him a few times to change it...and then my bf who is a poster here asked him and he did....so it's been quiet for a while and last night I posted something and Jake brought up my pic....you can see the whole thing in the "Im new and need help post"...pgs 30 and up... now we're back to this... now Im playing his game...and I like it.

Old 08-25-2005, 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. Ya pretty much did. I was very nice about taking it down immediately before when you asked. But you decided to be stupid with this obsessive crap.
Old 08-25-2005, 03:28 PM

Edit: I'll stay out of this.
Old 08-25-2005, 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No, Let me explain the story...when I first started coming on OOT...I was playing with the avatar thing cuz I didnt know how it worked... I put up a test post for 15 seconds with my pic as my avatar...and took it right down....well "always on OOT Jake" copied it and made it his avatar...then I asked him a few times to change it...and then my bf who is a poster here asked him and he did....so it's been quiet for a while and last night I posted something and Jake brought up my pic....you can see the whole thing in the "Im new and need help post"...pgs 30 and up... now we're back to this... now Im playing his game...and I like it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Alright, that's pretty much how I thought it went down, but I wasn't sure if there was maybe more to it. Frankly, I don't think you're getting too much more than you asked for. Yes, he probably shouldn't have re-posted it, but you did egg him on quite a bit. It's clearly all in fun and it's not hurting anybody. It's not a bad picture and I don't see the harm. You're getting what comes with making a big deal out of it.
Closed Thread