Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2004, 12:34 AM

Default Re: I am living your dream...

[ QUOTE ]
i am currently in thailand. im thinking of buying a laptop so i can play in cafes and not have to worry about someone hacking my info.

If you are gambling through an internet cafe in Thailand, someone hacking your info is the absolute least of your worries.

I'd be more worried about being locked up for a very long time if I were you.

Edit: Unless things have changed.

I have several friends who looked into this not too long ago, and it's highly illegal.

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]
true. many countries have laws against gambling....
Old 10-09-2004, 12:41 AM

Default Re: I am living your dream...

"true. maby countries have laws against gambling.... "

I'm sorry I come off as a moron, you set a pretty high standard that's hard to compete with.
Old 10-09-2004, 12:48 AM

Default Re: nice job

at avoiding the question. you cant just fill out a form and get automatic citizenship to another country. what you are tlaking about is a [censored] pipe dream. its stupid and yuo know it. you didnt answer me. where do you play? what are your names? im sick of people who want there hand held. yuo want to live abroad and play? then go do it. put up or shut up.
Old 10-09-2004, 01:19 AM

I didn't make this post to measure penises, I wanted some information. And actually in many countries you can fill out a form and get citizenship, so long as you have money, which I do.

I'm glad you're so proud of living in Thailand at age 18, but you strike me as someone who could have benefited from a little more education.

PS - Am I a moron for wanting to move abroad to play poker or for not doing it before I made this post, I'm confused.
Old 10-09-2004, 08:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I wanted some information. And actually in many countries you can fill out a form and get citizenship, so long as you have money, which I do.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have enough money, basically it's "take your pick". Some desirable countries for gamblers that have very "open" inmigration policies are Canada and Australia.

Citizenships in many latin american countries can be had for $25K or less. Now, if you want Swiss, Monaco, or Andorra citizenship, you can't have it without making some very special things, like if you spent $100M building an Hospital in Monaco and gave it away to the government in exchange for "Monegascan" citizenship. Or marrying the "only" daughter of an Andorran citizen. Or whatever the Swiss are requiring these days...(very expensive).

Many cheaper utilitarian choices remain. Like, for instance you depo $500K in Canadian Government bonds and move there, after a year you get your citizenship.(Or something like that, the last time I looked). Australia is even easier. Some European countries too. If you want to become Israeli, you only need to get converted, a Rabbi letter, and go thru the best military training in the world.

It's a supermarket out there!. Plenty of choices. The more money you have, the more choices available to you.