Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-14-2005, 03:07 PM

Default Re: OK lets talk salvia.

My experience with salvia in my 'How much do you smoke?' thread.

I noticed some people mentioning the potency of the salvia they smoked. When I bought the stuff at the head shop, I bought the 5x and either the 10x or 15x, and smoked whichever was the stronger one.

Also, the technique of smoking it has been described pretty accurately in this thread and was exactly how I did it: torch lighter, in a bong, took a huge rip, held it in.

[ QUOTE ]
You should only move the lighter when it falls out of your hand because you just lost all reality constructs.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is exactly what happened to me, see my thread.

[ QUOTE ]
I love salvia yet Im scared to do it again.

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel the same way, I had the rest of the stuff we didn't smoke sitting around for over a year before I just gave it to some kid telling him it was weed. Never followed up on that.

[ QUOTE ]
It was a worthwhile experience, but it bugged me out for the rest of the day.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm still bugged out by it. This stuff completely changed my outlook on life. I've heard that it's used by tribes to see god or something. How is this stuff legal?
Old 12-14-2005, 03:30 PM

there's a video of a guy smoking it on one of those challenge sites....king something....he definitely seems messed up but the way you describe it sounds much more intense...
Old 12-14-2005, 03:43 PM

http://www.makemeking.com/home/dares...via_Smoke.html

Pretty funny, love when he rotates the camera to show us something, then realizes that we won't be able to see it.
Old 12-14-2005, 03:56 PM

I did Salvia in a dorm bathroom. We used Butane and a bubbler. I took a big hit and it felt like waves were coursing through my head. I couldnt stop laughing. I stood up, still laughing, walked into the next room and lied on a bed. Some guy threw some big headphones on me and I curled into the phoetal position listening to some intense trance music. Blew my [censored] mind.
Old 12-14-2005, 05:55 PM

A few tips:

- Get STANDARDISED extract. 5x is more than enough if it's standardised. 10x is pretty hardcore. 20x is for nutters.

- Be safe. Please read about the drug on Erowid before you decide to try it. This is not your average party drug & you have to be in the right frame a mind when you take it. Also be sure there is someone you trust with you, just to make sure that you don't hurt yourself.

For people who have never tried psychoactive drugs, this is DEFINITLY NOT the one to start with!... Try mushrooms or something to see if you like the vibe and to get familiar with the experience. Although I must say the salvia experience is very different from the mushroom one.

Enjoy!
Old 12-14-2005, 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For people who have never tried psychoactive drugs, this is DEFINITLY NOT the one to start with!... Try mushrooms or something to see if you like the vibe and to get familiar with the experience. Although I must say the salvia experience is very different from the mushroom one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have shroomed before, and i spoke with a friend that has had 13x extract and he said that it was MUCH more chaotic than shrooms. he said he wouldn't do it again, so maybe this is a drug best left alone.
Old 12-14-2005, 07:40 PM

I've done it before. It sucked. I don't know if the batch was weak or what, but, the "high" was obscenely short and it didn't get me as [censored] up as I was told it would. Thank god I didn't pay for it
Old 12-14-2005, 07:50 PM

I've done it a few times (20x standardised) and it's pretty hardcore. You lose all sense of reality. But it's not only visual.it's conceptual. You lose the concept of the self...It's a pretty scary experience. I guess you get a glimpse of what it must be like to completely crazy/schizophenic.
Old 12-14-2005, 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've done it before. It sucked. I don't know if the batch was weak or what, but, the "high" was obscenely short and it didn't get me as [censored] up as I was told it would. Thank god I didn't pay for it

[/ QUOTE ]

If it's not standardised it won't work. If you smoke it in a spliff it won't work. Put 0.2g of it in a pipe and smoke it... and you'll be off your head.

Edit: I've tried non-standardised myself and it didn't work at all.
Old 12-14-2005, 08:04 PM

i think what makes it very different from mushrooms is that as soon as you take a hit you just forget everything... i mean you forget where you at, you forget who you are, you even forget you've just hit a bong of salvia. So whatever happens to you during that time becomes reality. Thanks god it only lasts a couple of minutes.