Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2005, 07:27 AM

Default 60% ATS NFL 12 of 13 years winners 367-261

Now why would I lie with free picks - I have nothing to gain.

Bridgejumper is in its 13th non-tweaked no backtesting year - the weekly 13 year chart is all real time picks.

Book Mark it for reference.

Grinderswarehouse - NOT just another Poker BLOG - OOPS - NFL ATS System
Old 08-18-2005, 07:37 AM

Default Re: 60% ATS NFL 12 of 13 years winners 367-261

Will somebody please go through his picks and see if he has really been 60% ATS 12/13 years? I don't have time to. Also, is there any ads on his site of any kind? Or any types of plays one can pay for?

craig
Old 08-18-2005, 07:43 AM

Default Re: 60% ATS NFL 12 of 13 years winners 367-261.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] looks good; i will def look at his top plays; which are rare

tnx

gl

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-18-2005, 07:51 AM

I am just saying it is so hard, if not impossible, to go 60% 12/13 years. Something isn't right. In fact, I think Fezzik has some sort of challenge that it can't be done. I even think 10K is involved in this challenge. In fact, screw me saying "it is so hard"..i am willing to say "impossible". You would be able to retire. If one was flat betting the return on investment (assuming all lines of -110) for each bet would be 16% (there is a chance I figured that wrong). If someone could really do that I might actually beleive in miracles. And even if his record shows that....it was not monitored..so the records could have easily have been doctored. I am not trying to get on this guys case. I am trying to protect other 2+2ers.

craig

edit for: But, he has no ads that I can find, so I don't know his motivation behind linking it. Maybe I am wrong.--CR
Old 08-18-2005, 12:45 PM

I agree completely - however - I HAVE posted on many forums over the years (including this one) - I HAVE been a tout in College and Pro FB Weekly - I had a 900 number once. I wanted to get out of that bunch of liers who say they can pick 70%. Plus - people HATED my picks and would not play them. They would complain that they can get 70% winners of "popular" games. This picks 60% on UGLY games.

I agree that 60% is hard - however - I don't pick football - I pick against the public and that is a rather stable plaform.

Plus - why would I lie about such a thing anyway. I'll never win a tournament - It's not a system (yes - it's a system) that will win 80% one year and 30% the next - it's just damn boring consistant (as you see).

AND - you will see- the games are just BAD games - the games NOBODY in their right mind would play - if the system picks a game it will lose to the spread by 40 or win by 3. But it wins 60% of the time.

I'm not saying TRUST me - just watch. Everyyear people say the same thing - can't be dne. But every year I prove them wrong.

Book mark it and MAYBE 2006 you will have confidence in it. It's not going away obviously.
Old 08-18-2005, 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree completely - however - I HAVE posted on many forums over the years (including this one) - I HAVE been a tout in College and Pro FB Weekly - I had a 900 number once. I wanted to get out of that bunch of liers who say they can pick 70%. Plus - people HATED my picks and would not play them. They would complain that they can get 70% winners of "popular" games. This picks 60% on UGLY games.

I agree that 60% is hard - however - I don't pick football - I pick against the public and that is a rather stable plaform.

Plus - why would I lie about such a thing anyway. I'll never win a tournament - It's not a system (yes - it's a system) that will win 80% one year and 30% the next - it's just damn boring consistant (as you see).

AND - you will see- the games are just BAD games - the games NOBODY in their right mind would play - if the system picks a game it will lose to the spread by 40 or win by 3. But it wins 60% of the time.

I'm not saying TRUST me - just watch. Everyyear people say the same thing - can't be dne. But every year I prove them wrong.

Book mark it and MAYBE 2006 you will have confidence in it. It's not going away obviously.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, are you selling something or not? That is all I want to know.

craig

p.s. If so, I don't think using the term "tout" is a good idea.
Old 08-18-2005, 12:55 PM

Nope - not selling anything - I WAS a tout 10 years ago (for 1 year) - the stress is AMAZING when you sell picks and 900 numbers are a pain in the ass.

I decided to just post them and have people do what they want with them. Most won't play them anyway. It's like playing the Don't Pass Line LOL.

When everybody is playing Monday night I'm playing the team that has lost 6 in a row and is on the road against The Pats!

LET ME REPEAT - I'm NOT selling anything - even though I challange ANY pay tout to beat me in THE LONG RUN! I have yet to see any of those scammers put together more then 2 good years in a row of REAL W/L.
Old 08-18-2005, 01:04 PM

OH - and don't worry about insulting me. Happens all the time when I bring this up every year and I really do understand completely.

Personally "I'm" not confident in the picks but . it keeps on ticking and from a logical point of view - nothing has changed - football wagerers are still is dumb as they were 13 years ago. Go against the public and your a winner.

We just found a way to do it and it keeps working.
Old 08-18-2005, 01:31 PM

You contradicted yourself very bad by saying in the same breathe that, Its a system of going against public money.ie high profile teams,and games, and stating you are picking games no one wants to wager on, or has heard of?
Old 08-18-2005, 01:40 PM

Default Re: 60% ATS NFL 12 of 13 years winners 367-261

So, you'll be posting the games from this system, starting in Week #4?

At 60%, you should do well in the "3+1 Challenge". Will you be participating?