Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2004, 06:31 PM

Default Cris offers the wager to Paul

Hi Paul,

Just in case you haven't seen the other posts, and in case you're interested, I will challenge you to a game of Scrabble, at 3:1, for my entire current poker bankroll, namely, the $110.25 that I have at PokerStars.

If you'd like to play the game, tell me which Scrabble site you'd like to play at (I've never played Scrabble online so I have no site preference), and when, and give me your PStars screen name. If you don't have a PStars screen name, you'll need to get one, as it's probably the easiest way to transfer the money.

Once we sit down to start the game at the Scrabble site, I'll transfer the $110.25 to your PStars account. Once you get it, we can start the game. If you win, you keep the money. If I should happen to win, I'll trust you to transfer $441 -- my wager plus your three times that wager -- back to me.

This isn't a "challenge," in the sense that I won't feel offended or lose any respect for you if you decide that $110.25 just isn't worth your time. It's entirely up to you. And win or lose, I'd enjoy the game and the learning experience.

Thanks,

Cris