Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2005, 10:17 AM

Default 4 TABLIN\'

stupid question, How do u get the 4 tables to appear on the one screen (i.e in the 4 quadrants). I'm still a bit dizzy aftr seen raptor's set up?
Old 04-13-2005, 10:21 AM

Default Re: 4 TABLIN\'

[ QUOTE ]
stupid question, How do u get the 4 tables to appear on the one screen (i.e in the 4 quadrants). I'm still a bit dizzy aftr seen raptor's set up?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think I understand your question. Do you mean how do you get 4 tables on one monitor? Just open 4 different tables and drag them to the 4 corners of your monitor. (That can't be what you're asking, tho...)
Old 04-13-2005, 10:26 AM

Right click on your desktop, go to properties then settings then change the resolution on your monitor this isnt always supported depending apparently on your monitor. I personally have a 17 inch monitor and hate looking at text that small.
I have a stupid question too. If you are multitabling on 2 party skins whats to stop you from being on the same table with 2 different accounts?
Old 04-13-2005, 10:29 AM

You get a "We see you are already sitting at this table" message when you try to sit down for the second time.
Old 04-13-2005, 10:30 AM

ye i tried that but it didnt worl, i wonder is there some software that you can get or even a download of the web?
as for ur question,i'm not sure but it would be frowned upon
Old 04-13-2005, 10:43 AM

The actual number of tables you can play varies according to site (on Party you can play four at once) but whether you can fit them on your screen without overlap depends on your monitor's resolution. There is a maximum resolution for each monitor (in CRTs: usually 1280x1024 for a 17" and 1600x1200 for a 19") which you cannot change with any download or software.
Old 04-13-2005, 10:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Right click on your desktop, go to properties then settings then change the resolution on your monitor this isnt always supported depending apparently on your monitor. I personally have a 17 inch monitor and hate looking at text that small.
I have a stupid question too. If you are multitabling on 2 party skins whats to stop you from being on the same table with 2 different accounts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Its because you are on the same computer with both names, anytime you log on a computer that has been used by another party/empire name it wont let you sit at a table with that person or anyone else that has every logged on that computer I believe.
Old 04-13-2005, 01:57 PM

I have a question...is there any way I can make the party windows smaller so that they dont overlap on my 17 inch monitor?

LMK

~Jc
Old 04-13-2005, 02:02 PM

nope, they rig it so you cant change the size. holla
Old 04-13-2005, 04:48 PM

19's are a hundred bucks each at Frys or their online store, Outpost.com, on sale, and they're almost always on sale. I'm looking at two of them now that I've been using for years and they're great.

If you're playing poker with any kind of seriousness whatsoever, a 19-incher is a good investment. Not to mention, it's much nicer for other things too, like games.

And if you don't like looking at small text on a big monitor, you can just change the resolution to make it lower, which makes the letters big and extremely easy to read. For instance, I'll often have one set at 1600x1200 to play poker on, and the other at 800x600 to read 2+2 on.

Anyway, it's pretty damn cheap and well worth it. I wouldn't wish a 17-inch monitor on anyone. And there's no way in hell I would multitable on one.