Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-22-2005, 02:47 PM

Default Re: Older Women

Older women are much better in the sack. I went out with a 26 year old when I was 21 and I think she ditched me primarily because I was so much younger than her. I personally would have no problem dating an older woman, but I bet she would have a problem seriously dating you. With that said, I bet she will be willing to bang you. I'd say go for it and see what happens
Old 12-22-2005, 02:49 PM

ok, I just now read the op.

Older women are more experienced in most facets of life. They know what they want and don't usually play games. If this is a [censored] buddy scenario, sit back and enjoy. I don't know that I'd seriously date a women 10 years older than me, but screw? Hell yeah.
Old 12-22-2005, 02:59 PM

My thought is you should care somewhat less about what OOT thinks. Sure, starting with me is okay.

Seriously, have fun. Screw rules. And chicks. If she's hot enough for you, cool. If she's cool enough for you, cool. What's gonna kill it is thinking it all up and getting all kinds of ideas that mess it up.

I will give two words of warning: biological clock. Oh, and three more: tick tick tick.

But older women are often happy to bang younger guys and can teach you a lot about basically everything. Less obnoxious than young ones usually, too. More fun to be with, if personality matters to you. Enjoy yourself.
Old 12-22-2005, 03:03 PM

Location: seattle!!!__ too sunny to be in a cardroom....ahhh, one more hand

[ QUOTE ]
But older women are often happy to bang younger guys and can teach you a lot about basically everything. Less obnoxious than young ones usually, too. More fun to be with, if personality matters to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. However, the older, screwed up gals are really a mess to deal with. They can be worse than the younger ones in many ways. They've had more time to accumulate baggage. Watch for the signs.

b
Old 12-22-2005, 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But older women are often happy to bang younger guys and can teach you a lot about basically everything. Less obnoxious than young ones usually, too. More fun to be with, if personality matters to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. However, the older, screwed up gals are really a mess to deal with. They can be worse than the younger ones in many ways. They've had more time to accumulate baggage. Watch for the signs.

b

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah. There are ones that are hating the world and blaming any and all men for their inability to get a man or be in any way happy. They're poison. But usually you can see those coming and wouldn't be asking them out anyway.
Old 12-22-2005, 03:13 PM

Location: seattle!!!__ too sunny to be in a cardroom....ahhh, one more hand

[ QUOTE ]
But usually you can see those coming and wouldn't be asking them out anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Remember this is OOT. Some wouldn't see it coming if there was a parade preceding it.

b
Old 12-22-2005, 03:16 PM

heheh
Old 12-22-2005, 03:18 PM

30 is the age where women figure out what they want. If she wants a date, it is guaranteed to have a happy ending for you unless you either 1) puke all over her or 2) show her this thread.
Old 12-22-2005, 02:50 PM

the only problem I can forsee is her getting tired of dating and wanting to settle down with someone. and then there's the "well why is she still single?" thing. but if you don't take it too seriously I don't see it being a problem.